Reviews for Chocolate
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This is so heart felt.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh I loved what Derek chose to do in the end. Very sweet of him but still not nice for his date.

I like the writing style, good job!
malikoyun chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This comment is soo late, but this was unbelieveably sweet.

I loved it.
ayanamiyuy chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This is so cute! i like it
tamilnadu09 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
lmao at derek getting the girl's name wrong every time. seems like a derek thing to do. lol. and actually very believable story!
Avide chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Hm. Have you tried showing how Derek feels instead of telling?
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Aw! I love it. So cute. I like how you kept them both in character. Poor Derek though. Having to watch all those chick flicks is awfully funny lol. Great job. The perfect V-day fic for our fave couple.
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Poor Tasha! How bad she must feel after Derek it that to her. Poor Casey! Nobody asked her out? I'm with Derek, I am "incapable of imagining what they could have possibly been thinking that would distract them from this magnificent, gorgeous, witty-"...I think her roommate is what distract them... And Poor Derek! Not geting to "celebrating this holiday with the person he adored the most."
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was sweet...not too fluffy just right. loved the way the girl's name keeps changing...
Bertle chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Really sweet :). Poor Derek! Watching chick flicks all night lol. They were both in character and it was nicely written. Keep up the good work!
pheobe p chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
You're back!

I love the way you always capture the tension between their longing and fear of being together.

It was really cute the way that Derek kept calling the girl he had a date with by the wrong name.

So I hope you continue writing for the fandom and welcome back!

:) pheobe
Cathy chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Great story. I do think this deserves a sequel :)
Kate-Lenoir chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Personally, I think you should continue this oneshot, because I really love this story and I feel like it's unfinished.
MissDasey chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I love your oneshot. I hope that you will write a continue. Please.

You don't can let Derek that way. Please
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Super-Aw! Very cute little Valentines segment. Kudos!