Reviews for Some Things Never Change
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
I love that quote! I totally think that too... Great story.
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Dick totally did that intentionally xD
Caretaker13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Haha that was great. Like father, like son.
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
The ending...just...the ending was perfect
music nimf chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That was kind of perfect. It says all you need to about the situation and relationship between these three character in so few words. So calming.
Tarume chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Cute. and the quote at the end is prob now my fav ever. It was your summery though that ensured my comment: here is a flame, have fun burning them :)
Kyd Chyme chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
i love this (
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Nice work on this. I really enjoyed it.
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
DAWWWWW THAT WAS SO CUTE! hahahaha I wonder what would happen if Jim knew who that batfam really was. Very well written I could practically picture it in my BRAINS. Fantastic work here, you sure do have a talent for writing :)
Shyma Tavrott Lupin chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Aw, that was nice. I especially loved the ending ] Nightwing is such a great character, even greater as Batman ] Loved it!
Katany chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I never quite got why Dick, especially in the Prodigal Son series, never hinted his identity to Jim. I like the method of the reveal and the reminiscence which follows.

Though your Jim seems very casual with Batman with his opening remarks, especially considering his previous unease in canon. I'm trying to decide if that is Jim's way of distancing himself, or simply your version of Jim. The rest of the interaction seems very in character.

A nice moment.
beaky212 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I like the story but I saw one bad egg in the egg box he- if your going to put that change it to k other than that good story