Reviews for Sweet, Sweet Arizona
jaspersluv chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I absolutely still love ya! Sorry you went through such a hard time in your life.

I was just talking to a friend on FB about this fic and how we were both so disappointed when it ended. Now, of course it is understandable why.

Looking forward to reading your work soon, hopefully!

Mary
LonelyGiant chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I shall forgive when I have my Belsper fill. XDDD

Lova ya doll.

~Crys
Becky1991 chapter 10 . 12/2/2010
come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn update or give someone this story to be continued. it is far too good story to stop here
I'm so sorry chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
All I can say is that I hope you are well and find happiness! You are an incredible writer and I hope you do more with that in your future, it really would be a waste not to.

Just so you know I think your awesome and I will miss your stories. Helen x
Vampluvr'96 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
You do realize that you can go to the trash bin on your computer and right click the deleted file and re-something it and you will have it back, right?
mygoldeneyedvampirejasper chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
OMFG I LOVE IT IM NEW HERE BUT II HAVE TO WAIT TWO DAYS TOUPLODSTORIES GRRR MY FIRST ONE WILL BE OF COURSE JASPER AND BELLA!
Ms. Kaylea chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Great story! Please update soon!
winterqween chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
has anyone taken over this one yet?
AgathaAnn chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
I am so sorry to hear that. Bless you
AgathaAnn chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
You better be updating this story soon. I just found it and it is awesome. Boy talk about dark. Wow!
moone chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
I am so sorry that someone has hurt you and I wish you the best of luck in your life. and I hope that you can someday learn to cope with your issues. may the person that hurt you rot in HeLL.
TehFallen1 chapter 10 . 6/16/2010
i am sorry to hear that you are having problmes i wish you the best. and my you heal the wounds wheter mental or phisacl or spritul.

Marrosa
SexyVampyre chapter 10 . 6/16/2010
Im srry that they hurt you. And im sorry that you feel the need to stop writting. Luv your story, and hope the next author will do it justice. I'll let you know. :)
KoleneCullen chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
I really like this story, original and interresting. Jasper sure can evoke some feelings that are definately wanted. I really hope that you update soon. As for ideas I'll think about it and let you know.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
You can't just leave it here? I want to see if he realizes that Bella is his mate! The pull and attraction should be evidence, but he just doesn't see it.

Please update!