Reviews for Fight for the Lost
EvilReaderMaximum chapter 65 . 3/12
You sir, are without a doubt one of if not the BEST authors I have ever seen. I salute you, Very much looking forward to the rest of the series.
EqualsRed chapter 33 . 2/13
I was wondering since I'm halfway through your story.. LuxDragon, ever thought about writing a novelization of ME3?
Argo0 chapter 30 . 1/25
So I'm rereading this story after completing ME3 for the hundredth and it reminded me of how good the story is and in regards to this chapter, I thought I might as well point out something. The thing with the thermal clips and mechs is to keep it consistent with the gameplay rather than the narrative. Because what would be the point in having a level of overly weak and defenseless enemies?
EqualsRed chapter 3 . 1/6
Started reading this since yesterday! I'm a huge fanfic reader but I haven't done any ME reads yet. And with that, this one is REALLY good and I've read a lot. Characters are written great as I've read from the conversations especially between Shepard and Miranda. I always end up with Miranda being my LI in the games and I have to tell you, she was downright frustating and cold and bitchy in the beginning. Hell, I even thought that she was the bigger antagonist than Illusive Man! But yep, it end up differently (since I fell for her anyway).

So I agree with the what's happening so far. I agree that Shephard would be untrusting to all of them at first. Also like how he's not right away into Miranda - some would jump into this immediately and lose the sense of getting-to-know/building up trust,etc,etc. But not you.

So yep, I really like your fic, dear author.
nickbana1989 chapter 20 . 10/31/2016
The ending... *sniff* It's beautiful... *Manly tears*
Axcel chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
I love that you added the "wait for cooldown" option to the weapons. Like the M7 Lancer in ME 3 Citadel, I think can do. It makes far more sense than always needing to reload and being screwed if you run out of clips/magazines (kind of a hybrid of clip and magazine, really). I wish ME2 or ME3 had that as standard. They could just increase the cooling time and say that the weapons are stronger and thus generate more heat, justifying both the thermal clips and the extended cooldown time all in one sentence. Then the player can decide whether to save ammo by waiting for cooldown or to quickly reload from their limited supply of thermal clips, adding a new strategic aspect to the game.
Axcel chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
It never occurs to Jacob that the committee the Alliance would assign to write a report about what to do to stop the missing colonies would send people like him to do the groundwork. Exactly like what he is doing now. So, he really didn't achieve any thing by joining Cerberus.
Axcel chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
I like your class blending. I always wished I could combine Soldier and Engineer classes in a greater way than the Infiltrator does. I like the idea of Alliance soldiers being "tech-troopers" so to speak. It would make sense given humanity's "achieve more with less" reputation in Mass Effect.
Axcel chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
The games make a big deal about how he was "resurrected" and stuff but one of the hackable terminals in the Lazarus Project says that Shepard was still alive, albeit barely, when he was brought in.
Axcel chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I always thought we should be able to tailor our backstory more like you did. I mean, like survivor of Mindoir who was taken to an orphanage on Earth and journeyed down the Earthborn backstory, joined the Alliance military, became a war hero, was deployed on Torphan and earned the title "The Butcher of Torphan", then his unit was sent to Akuze. After that, he was given a long leave, assigned to the Normandy, and met Nihlus. Basically a non-stop back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back badass.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 58 . 8/29/2016
Overlords ending always hit soo close to home i start feeling slightly nauseous...
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 43 . 8/28/2016
You managed to take an orphaned scene and adopt it.

Fantastically done.
Hexist chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
l
W. G. Ragland chapter 16 . 7/16/2016
I know I'm very late to the party on this and you're probably not even checking these messages anymore. I have to say, never the less, that having read literally thousands of scifi and fantasy books over the last 43 years I have not often encountered anyone who wrote better, captured the essence of a someone else's characters and enhanced others knowing of them as a result, the way you have here. Kudos.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 12 . 6/7/2016
I always thought that, aside from insuring that Shepard was out of the picture for good, the Reapers want Shepard's corpse so their genetic information could be added to the Human!Reaper. Probably as part of the thing's brain.
1,852 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »