Reviews for Fight for the Lost
Hexist chapter 6 . 8/18
l
W. G. Ragland chapter 16 . 7/16
I know I'm very late to the party on this and you're probably not even checking these messages anymore. I have to say, never the less, that having read literally thousands of scifi and fantasy books over the last 43 years I have not often encountered anyone who wrote better, captured the essence of a someone else's characters and enhanced others knowing of them as a result, the way you have here. Kudos.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 12 . 6/7
I always thought that, aside from insuring that Shepard was out of the picture for good, the Reapers want Shepard's corpse so their genetic information could be added to the Human!Reaper. Probably as part of the thing's brain.
J'aimel'anime44163 chapter 20 . 6/3
I died at the very end. I loved it!
J'aimel'anime44163 chapter 17 . 6/2
Pls I remember overhearing that! While I'm not usually a fan of omakes this was hilarious and could fit in (if you really stretch it). Very well done, chapter and omake!
J'aimel'anime44163 chapter 8 . 6/1
I feel like Louder Than Words can be applied to the game in general actually, and even Shepard. You should listen to it. Loved the chapter so no worries on it lackingin my opinion anyways!
J'aimel'anime44163 chapter 3 . 5/23
Pretty sure the term is Gary Stue but don't quote me on that
J'aimel'anime44163 chapter 2 . 5/22
I'm loving what you're doing thus far
Skadarken-Weiz chapter 23 . 5/22
"Because it makes us feel all warm inside"-Special Agent Caitlyn Todd, NCIS.
That was a good one. Nice situation to use it.
acciomattie chapter 64 . 3/29
AND I just saw your DLC fics. You are amazing. Time to read those!
acciomattie chapter 65 . 3/29
So it's funny because I started reading your ME3 novelization first, but finished it quickly. In the meantime, I started scrolling through ME2 novelizations for fun and found this one. Couldn't stop reading it and about halfway through I realized it was your fic! Great work, overall. Everything I wanted from a novelization, mail included. Some small typos, but nothing egregious, which unfortunately seems to be lacking on FF (good grammar too, you gem). Was just a delight to read. I need to start looking at your recommended fics in your author's notes, because if this is your quality, I can only imagine what you deign to read. :)

Amazing. Can't wait to see what's next in ME3.
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 36 . 2/19
are there any lemons in this fic?
AWACS Ghost Eye chapter 15 . 1/24
I prefer your ending to Horizon than the one in Mass Effect 2
didn't really care for the back and forth time jumping, kind of jarring for a fight scene to be broken up like that.
I wouldn't stress about the thermal clip thing, thats just a gameplay mechanic to make mass effect more inline with 'modern' shooters, IE call of dookie.
1,840 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »