Reviews for Fight for the Lost
Hercules8 chapter 15 . 3/22
That was better and more real interaction between Ashley and Shepard. Great job!
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 3/18
Your story is amazing! It has a realist and human feeling like from a movie. This really well done, keep it up! :3
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 3/17
Nicely done with this story. I like how you blend Shepard's skills as well as personality. Giving him the skills of a soldier as well as a biotic is really cool. But thank you for making Shepard mostly paragon, because I think the mostly good guy or full good guy is the best for these kinds of stories. :)
10skinny10 chapter 1 . 3/17
i only read 16 chapters yet but THIS story is really masterpiece ...
alanvaladez chapter 1 . 1/20
I'm actually going to read this story for the second time haha xD I really like your writing style (I can actually see myself playing the game while reading this. It also helps that I pretty much follow the same path in conversation during the games)
Guest chapter 38 . 12/15/2014
Paragon bullshit, excuse me while i'll puke because of smarminess
Fasak chapter 65 . 10/20/2014
Congragulations in completing such an amazing novelization of amazing game :)
Illuviar chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Interesting chapter!Good work! :D
nathan.perkins1981 chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
Thank you for this chapter. This is a far more believable take on Shep and Ash meeting again. Much more acceptable than Bioware.
Xivitai chapter 63 . 8/1/2014
There is one major mistake in this chapter: Spectre weapons detonate if non-Spectre will touch it, so it should've explode in Harbginger's hands when he broke it.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
Nice job with the Ashley scene. I always felt that one was just out of no where.
NikyoMan670 chapter 65 . 6/19/2014
First of all I would like to thank you, as well as congratulate you. The story was simply breathtaking I loved every second of it, I literally couldn't stop reading. This story made me extremely emotional. And for all of this I thank you, and well done good sir.
The Eagle1989 chapter 65 . 4/5/2014
Thank you for an awesome Mass Effect 2 fanfic, I enjoyed reading it a lot. Great work! :)
The Eagle1989 chapter 32 . 3/17/2014
The sheer dedication you have shown to completing this is astounding. I'm not even half way through and I'm really enjoying it. My only complaint so far is sometimes the dialogue was a bit repetitive and the use of some of the quotes used by the squad members during battles seems a bit overused, and some of the quotes they use in the game are a bit odd. In future fanfics if you haven't already you could try just sticking with the dialogue that you've made yourself during the combat scenes especially if it has already been established what random statements the squad members come up (e.g. Miranda's "Night, Night" or Moridin's "Enjoy" amongst others). As for repetitive dialogue, you can use silent dialogue to reduce how often that occurs (e.g. If a character is well mannered having them say "Thanks" multiple times in short succession is unnecessary, especially if your reader is already aware of the character's mannerisms. Anyway it's only a minor detail but can save you some words, I look forward to reading more!
illuminios chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
An electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) is a test that checks for problems with the electrical activity of your heart.
Heart, not brain. Thus, your description "EKG show normal brain waves, even spiking sometimes" is totally off. Fix it please.
1,800 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »