Reviews for Ijime
RosetheWolfgirl chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
I want more chapters cause this is awesome and why does it say complete... D:
matilde salazar chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
I also like psychotic personages and see people suffering in the worst way, principally my favorite personage (in this case Naru)
I know, probably I am weirder then you but what matters is I liked your story and I really want to read the rest.
So write it all! Good luck!
MysticalNyla chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Caught my interest
Fox-Sin chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
update plzs
adanyasophia07 chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
please update really SOON ! 'cause i really love your story ! please please please ! _
archangelBBQ chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
I have a feeling this might not be high on your priority list to update... but this is a very nice story that I would be enthralled to continue reading :)

thanks for five great first chapters! If you do end up updating, I will definitely read it ;)

cheers!

a_bbq
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Things are getting dangerous...
Funhause64 chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
Love the story and can't wait to read more of it :)
darkwriter14 chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
Yay! You haven't stopped writing! For a while there I thought you'd quit on us! :P Megumi's insane lust for revenge is perfectly CYNICAL. :) You're doing an amazing job, and I hope you continue! The writing is awesome!
Kaydreams chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
Oh wow, does it ever begin! At least Gene is free though! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Kotei-Heika chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
this is such a promising story and I have to admit that I've fallen for it; I think you should get on with the other students haunting and have Miyuki-chan play with Mai a little more and make her try to save the students on the roster to watch her fail; play on the love triangle between Naru/Mai/Gene more since that will be the heart of your horror story; call the cherry on the cake if you will; and pls don't ignore Lin (I'm gonna marry him someday */_/*); a lot of authors always forget what an amazing and unique character he is and how vital he is to the twins' past and present.

If you need anything else just PM me or leave a signed review on one of my stories; and no I am not Plugging, you don't have to read them if they bore you I just get a tad lazy opening my inbox
TheSilenced chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
megumi was creepy, I think really she is suffering but she has lost control of her spirit and let revenge anger and hatred take over. This is really nerve racking
TheSilenced chapter 2 . 9/16/2010