Reviews for Faith and a Former Valentine
Wheelman747 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Beautiful story.
Liwen chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh...thats so cute? Sweet? Im sure you now what I mean, my english isn't really good...
...but your story is!
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Anyone can imagine a happy ending, but not everyone can picture a perfect ending so beautifully! Please keep one writing C/J fics!
rokusan23 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh my god this is insanely beautiful (TT )I just love it. It fits with everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Aha! Finally, a mistake! A slight continuity error, when you started off with Chris being away for a week, changed it to weeks, before he officially announced so. You have replenished my starved nitpicking hunger! Lol. A greatly amusing story, which brought a frequent smile to my face. As always, Mr Kiwi, if I may, I have had the distinct honour of reading your work, and never cease to be amazed. Amazing read, and very humorous. 9/10.
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
nice
Special K Man the II chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Very nice, i've got a soft spot for Chris/Jill, and you pulled this off like a pro. Good job and keep it up.
tek chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
You know, I have a soft spot for these "fluff" stories, but no one ever seems to be able to do them right anymore and I like that you've broken that trend. This flowed seamlessly with Only Through the Pain, and I really loved how even though it was just a one shot, it felt like a full follow up on how the Redfield family is doing.
girlinblue17 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Realistic and sweet. I like it.:)
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I can't believe that you call this "fluff for fluff's sake!" I think that is fits in beautifully with Only Through the Pain and I have to admit that a few tears escaped while reading this. You have such a gift with emotion and words, this was a pleasure to read. I didn't think it could be done but I think that James just topped my list of favorite characters, he is adorable.
D-Chan-67 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
awesome job! i loved it. it was great
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This story was adorable! I love how you wrote the entire Redfield family, especially Jill's interaction with the kids. It was so heartwarming to see James and Ava in her life (and Chris's!) and Ava is like the sweetestcutest baby girl ever! Haha, well at least you write her like that.

This entire story flowed beautifully. As each scene unfolds, we get to learn more about Chris and Jill's relationship-how much they've both matured and what they're expecting for the future.

This is the perfect Valentine's Day story. It may be fluff but it's also meaningful fluff I suppose. :) Great job!

P.S. Good details on the flights. I think you told me you did a lot of research for that!
the.underdweller chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
OMG I loved this, it was so cute. ) I wish I could write a proper review but I gotta run, read this on my Blackberry waiting at the bus stop. XD
ditto9 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Aww, that was so adorable and sweet! Such a lovely fic, it kept me hooked on it till the end C:

Beautifully told, it's a really really cute story and I love it!
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 2/16/2010