Reviews for Visits From an Old Friend
KC chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
Courfeyrac was excellent and had me laughing. Great story and interesting plot. You put a lot of thought into your fiction and it shows. I wish I had discovered all these wonderful stories soone!
iLikeMuffins100 chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
yay! you updated this! this is so great! I can't wait for the rest!
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
here's hoping that the last sentence isn't foreshadowing! Gotta say, I'm loving this story line...though I do vaguely feel sympathy for Aunt Gillenormand...(please say I spelled that right?)
Aurelia chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Interesting premise here! I have always wanted to know the dead's perceptions about Marius and Cosette being the ones to live on in Les Miserables. I love how you've been handling Courfeyrac, and now Baron Pontmercy and Fantine.

Now I wonder...are you going to throw in some of the other characters like Gavroche, Enjolras, the other Amis, or even Eponine? Should be fun!
Mizamour chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
Amazing! You have such a gift for characterization - I love your work! Les Miserables is one of my favorite musicals, and this is such a wonderful fic! I hope you write more!
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
her father in law...his mother in law. in one day. YIPES! I feel so sorry for 'em both!
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
wow...I'm glad that Courfeyrac got that off his plate...He needed to do that. Really he did. thank you for writing this.
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
definately expand on the 'unfinished business' theory...but right now, I can't help but think of a South Park episode...people's started ignoring Cartman, who then assumed that he had died and was a ghost. Butters, too stupid to ignore him, decided to help Cartman "cross oveer to the other side" He had to make up for all the bad stuff he had done (yeah, Cour should have a FUN time with that one), have Butters say good bye to all his family and friends for him...(making him look incredibly stupid, seeing as he wasn't really a ghost) and stop a acting stupid.
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
MON DIEU! I loves courfeyrac... keep it coming!
iLikeMuffins100 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
oh wow this is great! Good use of humor! (very Courfeyac like too!) Nice protrayal of Courfeyrac too! (except I don't think he would have introduced himself as "Monsuier DE Courfeyrac", he didn't like the 'de'; it would be unrevolutionary of him to use the title)

Anyways, this was really funny and really good! i hope you continue it when Marius wakes up!