Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
onbekendkoan chapter 3 . 1/31
Dude, I'm reviewing just for the spoiler alert at the end of this chapter. I almost snorted orange juice on my computer!
Anime Princess chapter 5 . 1/31
Yea, I'm glad that there was a anti-climatic battle! LOL
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 1/30
Spoiler, that was assumed with Harry's future knowledge! LOL I can't wait to read more!
egwolf65 chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
great story!
ak chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
bonne fic!
shugokage chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Nice story short but interesting!
CynthiaP chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
This is a great story! Thanks for sharing!
CynthiaP chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Ohhh! I loved your stories before, and just started this one.

Interesting beginning. And so it begins...

Thanks for writing and sharing your writing!
corwyn chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
thank you for sharing this story. it was a lot of fun.
kyoshi711 chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Great story how about a crossover with Game of Thrones. I've read a few really good ones and I bet you would be a master story writer of this crossover.
D. Page Robin chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
A really nice, believable story that shows what smarts, and some foreknowledge can do.

It stays as a favorite.

D. Page Robin
D. Page Robin chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
An intriguing concept. I take it you feel Harry's newfound maturity is what trips the scales. Personally, I always felt that Harry was much more mature than Ron.

But a story in which there are no potions directed at anyone is a refreshing way to work things. Well, onward!

D. Page Robin
1sunfun chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
Good.
Schnuff chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Its a good story, cramped due to the rather short length, but still good.
The only *bad* thing is that most of the success was only possible because of sheer luck (finding all those rituals for example).
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
with one chapter you have convinced me that Hermione's Parent's are named Wendall and monica
it makes Sense if you think about it she would just change their last names so that would be their real names
this story is one of the best "Time" stories though he didn't travel back
-jesse-