Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
You have an awful habit of giving Hermione the credit for everything in almost every one of your stories. Even this one boiled down to "Hermione fixed the world, yay!"

It's kind of pathetic.
Bronze chapter 5 . 8/2
That was a very sneaky move on Harry's part. Recalling his blood from Voldemort was something Tommy never counted on Harry ever having the knowledge to do. Nor might I add the courage. One thing I am wondering though is, what happened to Bella? It's obvious she died but how? Somebody out duel her? Or was she captured and sent through the vail?
Bronze chapter 3 . 8/2
As to your A/N. SPOILER ALERT: VOLDEMORT DIES. Well DAAAAA!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 5 . 7/5
You are a magnificent writer and, though your writing is sprinkled, here and there, with the occasional typo, your prose is first rate!
Thanks and come back, soon!
MelJ
retired10 chapter 5 . 6/23
Really loved this one! Thank you for sharing your considerable talent.
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 4/20
Cute short story.
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 3/11
Still doing well.
I am more of a fan of 'walk to Hogsmeade, then apparate somewhere'. If Dumbles needs to go somewhere fast, he can ask the phoenix.
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 3/10
One down.
Seems okay so far. Well written, which is a relief.
( I just quit a story that I had high hopes for... on the third paragraph. What a train wreck!)
Plot seems doable, even if the device is a little hokey. An ELF mirror? really? But hey, ANYTHING to keep H and Hr away from Ginny and Ron. In fact, if this weren't already complete, I'd suggest killing off Molly.
Oh well.
wait what? close your mouth when you yawn? what in the fuck kinda ridicolous idea is that? that would not be yawning
tanithlipsky chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
good.
MrsH chapter 5 . 9/22/2016
This is a good outline for a novel. Too bad it was left as a framework of disconnected pieces instead of being fleshed out into a complete story. It's also too bad that the author worked without a proofreader or editor. A few errors are expected, but the constant malapropism S and word choice issues (it's "mettle", not "meddle" when you are referring to someone's abilities as in the last "chapter".)

Clearly this is an author with a good imagination. Perhaps someday practice will add the ability to write a complete story. If that happens, it should result in some excellent work. But this kind of disjointed, half-finished work wouldn't get a good grade in a freshman English course, let alone be publishable in the real world. On Amazon, where such unfinished, unedited manuscripts are all too common, it would rate one, maybe two, stars.
Cassius E. Whistlewood chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
A fine story, indeed. Covers everything one should expect from such tale without any excessive words, making for a short, but quite interesting read. Superbly done.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2016
"You have kept much to yourself Harry."
A good comeback would be "I learned from the best."
flashbak35a chapter 5 . 3/7/2016
The only think I don't understand is why it was coincidental that James was born in India.
morcheller chapter 4 . 2/2/2016
Your comment about Deathly Hallows at the beginning of this chapter and your previously expressed opinions about the Weasley's are the primary reasons I enjoy your stories and wish that there were many more.
I have read hundreds of fan-fiction stories about Harry Potter and tend to search out authors like yourself who primarily write Harmony based stories. My only other requirement for a story is for it to be complete. I'm too old to try to remember so many story plots before they reach their conclusion. If I can't read it from beginning to end, I never start.
Thanks again for another fine story and I hope that someday your muse will return and we can have more of what you write.