Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
Cassius E. Whistlewood chapter 5 . 7/1
A fine story, indeed. Covers everything one should expect from such tale without any excessive words, making for a short, but quite interesting read. Superbly done.
"You have kept much to yourself Harry."
A good comeback would be "I learned from the best."
flashbak35a chapter 5 . 3/7
The only think I don't understand is why it was coincidental that James was born in India.
morcheller chapter 4 . 2/2
Your comment about Deathly Hallows at the beginning of this chapter and your previously expressed opinions about the Weasley's are the primary reasons I enjoy your stories and wish that there were many more.
I have read hundreds of fan-fiction stories about Harry Potter and tend to search out authors like yourself who primarily write Harmony based stories. My only other requirement for a story is for it to be complete. I'm too old to try to remember so many story plots before they reach their conclusion. If I can't read it from beginning to end, I never start.
Thanks again for another fine story and I hope that someday your muse will return and we can have more of what you write.
s-david-m chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
The death penalty for any marked death eaters will simply prolong the conflict. Now the death eaters have no choice but to fight to the death. Since they're going die by execution if they turn themselves in, might as well fight to the death for a chance to live if they win.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Interesting start. I often enjoy the time travel theme in HP fic, so I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

As a bit of feedback: Hermione blushes something like 6 times in this chapter, which stuck me as very odd. It's not like they did anything that she might find embarrassing, except perhaps in one part.
katmom chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Well done! I enjoyed this very much. I love seeing common sense in fic.

Kathie
Nice! Great start!
tcl7189 chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
Nice one!
BillBrink chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
Yes! Good work. Thank you.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 5 . 9/23/2015