Reviews for Basements, Batman and the Art of Quiet Flip Flops
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
...OH MY GAWD!... THAT IS SOME SCARRING CHIZ MAN!... THERAPY! HE IS GOING TO NEED THERAPY!... Ok though I find it disturbing... I cannot stop laughing!
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Holy shit.. that was to funny.. God Poor Edward.. smart and dumb has a stick when it comes to life.. I loved it.. it was so out of this world.. haha.. awesome

3 Leona :)
reluctantreader chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
OMG! this is the greatest thing of all time! i lmao! poor poor brainiacward! lol!
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
lmao eeeeewwwwww!

so funny - at first I thought WTF but then with Carlisle & Esme it was hysterical. Then to top it off Edward looking at mommy as the centre fold (please bleach his brain out for him!)
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
LMAO at trailer trash Carlisle and Esme.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
oh eue, that is so sick, i loved it. does that make me sick too? who cares !XX
Kristen618 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
HA HA HA HA HA HA! so deliciously twisted!

I am on a "Perfectly Persuasive" reading marathon hence all the reviews.
melj28 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
oh gosh. I'm not sure whether to laugh or retch a bit after reading that. I actually clamped my hand over my mouth when esme talked about her perky boobs. I think it was to hold in laughter, though.

And to think that i was celebrating your genius moments prior to the perky tits part just for the mention of the "bedazzler". The ending of the story overshadowed that moment of brilliance though and i nearly forgot about it.

And the pump? I'm not sure what she was talking about, but i have an idea. And if I'm right, I wish i wasn't. lol.

hilarious as always. did this story win something? it really should have. I wish I had read this when the contest was going on.

I'm still shuddering.
IcelandGirl812 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I think this may quite possibly be the strangest yet most entertaining oneshot I have ever read. Which is probably why I fucking loved it.

Thank you, vair much, for the laughs this little story provided. :D
BittersweetLeo chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
FUN-tastic! I couldn't help myself towards the end! And the repetition device you used was superb (in my opinion).
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
OH Em Ge... just priceless. Loved it. Great job. Good luck in the contest
robsjenn chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
loved how you skewered esme and "car" - the vegas sleazeball imagery was terrific - and contrasted them with nerdy, shy, Awk-ward. great fun!
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Holy hell, you have recreated Carlisle and Esme. I can honestly say I have NEVER thought of them like this! Truly hilarious, the whole thing. The commentary on Edward Cullen... a fat Carlisle with gold chains and a comb over, purple crushed velvet tracksuit and Rascal...

An Esme with botoxed lips, bejeweled fingernails, nicotine Bubalicious gum and a super-old centrefold from Playboy...

And Edward. Mr. Batmanlamp Mr. Beanbagchair, Mrs. Lubradermbottle and flip flops.

LOVED IT. I think I need to drink some bleach to get the mental images out of my head, but this was a classically funny FML. Thanks so much for sharing!
sugar rae chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Hilarious.
HannahTheHeroine chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This left a bad taste in my mouth.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »