Reviews for The Secondhand Emotion
LSOP0591 chapter 1 . 7/20
He he these two definitely are really cute (/)ω(\#)
MelloLily chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I loved this short one, did not know you could do stories this short. :)
PedoBear.Rapes.You chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
fin.
made the whole story.
xD that was just...so cute.
Sandsibscrazy chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Haha that was so cute! Really well written too!
roo17 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh my gods that was so cute! /

I loved it! Perfect! :D

And, I was hoping, since I'm gonna be writing another NaruGaa story soon, I was hoping maybe I could borrow a few ideas from this? If not, I understand perfectly :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
loved it.
niina chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
that was so in-character! spot on! really. and quite a lovely fic too. i loved it! thanks for writing it.
REVOLUS chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
oh god too cute, dies from cuteness overload...:3
asylvia chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
OK OK I know I just left a slightly angry review on you're other fan fiction Reasonable Madness but that was before I read your profile and now I feel guilty. It's just the storyline was so good, yanno?

And then I read this story and I was like 'WOAH, and I thought she (he?) had their relationship down in Reasonable Madness'. In this story I can see how much you've improved. Not that my opinion matters or anything, I just think you're a really good writer. CONGRATULATIONS ;)
Diehard243 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Huh XD I think Im starting to get into Yaoi Pairings.
littleonegi chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oh I like this. I wonder how there date went?
bostafu chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
OMG THIS IS SOOO CUUTE! Everything was described and expressed so perfectly! I loved Gaara's character~ always emotionless but expressing himself here and there and the blush at the end _! I liked Naruto's character too lol the "very-good wierd" haha that's something I would say XD.

Your an amazing writer. )
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Heh, So Cute. Poor Gaara, he Is Going To have To Work On his Patiance If He Is Going To Be In A Relationship With Naruto.

YYWKMN.
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was awesome!

Loved it! Keep up the great work!
bubblegum-chi chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
hahahah! Gaara blushed! it made me so giddy :)