Reviews for Kagome Inuzuka
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
what going to happen next
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
please update
Fk306 chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
this is great I look forward to more
petitefeeme chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
Your sstory is really good _ I'm looking forward the next chapter. Who kagome will fight? It's a BIG suspence for me.

I hope the next chapter's soon!
snow246 chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
I think she should fight Neji or Gaara! Update Soon! Will Kagome ever get her memories back?
Foxluna chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
aw i wanted to know who she'd be fighting.

she still has her Miko abilities right?

why didnt u just make her become an InuYokai, adopted by Sesshomaru and have her be a full Inu demon a Full InuYokai.

well please make sure to update. please and thank u.

laters,

Fox
MoonPrincess1989 chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
loved the chapter so much!
RaiKage14 chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
gosh darned it mo-chan o.O ur dang good at cliffies o.O fwee lol (happy dance) the fight was finee andd uhh... (blinks) i really havent a clue about who it could be, cause im pretty sure it wouldnt b shino.. i hope.. cause i think sarutobi-san said u dont fight ur teammates o.O who could it bee... unless ur bringin in the inu gang (eyes are wide as saucers) fluffy penguins O.O hm... im hungryy... o.O pizzaa... uh h wa? o wait im still here? . dang im absent-minded.. wait is it possible 2 b absent-minded when u dont got a mind? . i love da chappsie mo-chan P update if u can and if u need a lil help wit summin like a idea just tell mee . u kno, it'd b like soo cool if kags could use a weapon, i mean like other than kunai shuriken and senbon, like.. a sword or nunchuku (spp?) ur summin o.O although the idea of a ninja using a bow is.. somewhat amusing o.O lol ima go now, b4 i make ya fall asleeeepppp.. hmm sleep... dat sounds nice... yup ima eitheer go 2 sleep or have some ice cream Then go 2 sleepsie.. night night (morning?) mo-chan (yawns) have funn..
kakashixangela chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
mou that was cruel...i wanna know who it is /pout/
Dreaming while awake chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
Loved the chapter! well I think she should fight against... Sakura? I would choose Gaara but he is too dang scary for her.
Foxluna chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
aw i was hoping Gaara or Neji would win -pouts-

well please make sure to update. please and thank u.

laters,

Fox
Foxluna chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
Gaara/Kagome!

but if not him then either Shino/Kagome, or Neji/Kagome
Foxluna chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
I'd say Gaara/Kagome/Neji

but if it has to be one of them then

maybe Neji/Kagome or Gaara/Kagome
Superfan8 chapter 12 . 5/13/2010
please update!
Superfan8 chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
I love your story! There is so many things, I liked about it, Like the fact that she doesn't like spiders and that she gets on another team.

But will she remember her old friends again? Maybe something gonna happen on her fifteen birthday?
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »