Reviews for Kagome Inuzuka
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 15 . 6/22/2010
what going to happen next
Alechaos Ogigio chapter 15 . 6/19/2010
holy crap, that would be funny. btw, hello n good story. i cant wait for the next chapter. could you do me a favor and try to get it out before tuesday? i go to camp wednesday. i love this crossover!
Dreaming while awake chapter 15 . 6/14/2010
Loved both chapters! They were great and thanks to you I finally know Shibi's name!
Asahiya Shiryu chapter 15 . 6/13/2010
Momo I love this story! Please write more i really want to read more... Hehe... That would be a funny setting. Kakashi-sensei and Miroku-san meeting and Miroku finding out about Icha Icha Paradise... even worse.. Miroku meeting Ero-sennin... i mean Jiraya-sensei... hehehe! Please Update soon my fav Xover
MoonPrincess1989 chapter 15 . 6/10/2010
loved it!
LOL-LIVElikeurOUTofLOLLIPOPS chapter 15 . 6/10/2010
*eyes swirling comically* Soooo many chapters! So little time!

Snowlily246 chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Thank you i was hoping that u would use it. { Grin } I lov it when Miroku gets slapped by Kagome and Sango. Oh and when Inuyasha { demon } gets sat. Oh what if the rest of rookie 9{?} girls and Tenten where there. Along with Kurenai and Anko! They could join in with the beating too!{ Of coruse after Miroku askes them 2 bear his children } Please consider! And Update Soon!
Snowlily246 chapter 15 . 6/10/2010
Good Chap!
Shiori Mayonaka no Yume chapter 15 . 6/10/2010
! Update! Gotta read more!
RaiKage14 chapter 15 . 6/9/2010
nice chappie mo-chan . i cant believe those un-civilized bafoons havent reviewed when they darn well could have -.- i was suprised as all heck when i seen that ud updated again lol and here i thought u had things to do missy hmmm -. (pokes) aanyways lol (gives u another brownie) i wuved itt! . (glomps) have fun mo-chan .

Kage V.V
kakashixangela chapter 15 . 6/9/2010
hahaha poor kagome!
JFox101 chapter 15 . 6/9/2010
could this b a KougaNaruto? pwease? *puppy eyes* u can't resist the puppy eyes of adorable doom
RaiKage14 chapter 14 . 6/9/2010
i was right i was righttt! yayyyy! . lol srrys lol couldnt help that . i loved itttt soooooooo much im serious (nods) did u use my ideaaaa o.O or were u gonna do dat anyway (wit her chakra staff?)? it dont matter that u rushedd, i shouldnt have had 2 rush (glares at any1 who might insinuate that poor mo-chan would have 2 rush with her finals coming up) i kno how important finals aree, i didnt get 2 take myn lassst year cause of the meann principle soo i failed yada yada.. anywaysss the chappie was awesomeeeeeeeeeee! lol im glad i was right that the inu-gang came inn . (im hyyyperrrrr lotsa apple juice and i had some chocolatee) fweeee... never ever ever try and rush urself lil missy! its not worth it, i mean a master-peice like this shouldnt b rushed O.O lolz anywaysss ima have 2 cut this review short mo-chan, i got to get back to watching fruits basket, i got totaly sucked in2 watching it after my one sis told me about it lolz and i seen soo many ppl wit favs that have something to do with fruits basket and i really wanted to check it out o.O and im not able 2 watch it when my bros awake cause he always kidnaps the laptop even though he has a job soo ill b able 2 get on more and ima shut up nows lolz so message mee if u wanna talk mo-chan . byeee

p.s. heres some brownies, they chocolate with mint-chocolate chips in them, they soo awsome . bye bye
snow246 chapter 14 . 6/8/2010
Dear Lord i just realized that if Miroku meets Kakashi and his dicovers what the orange covered books r... his Pervertness will rach new levels Especialy if he meets Jariya while he is doing his so called research.
Snowlily246 chapter 13 . 6/8/2010
i'm confused. the chap u put up is it 13 or 14?
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »