Reviews for Dear Arnold: Letters from Hillwood
Harpiebird chapter 10 . 6/15
I haven't read HA! fanfiction in years but when I saw this fic at TV Tropes, I had to read it! This is so cute - and so fun, everyone's so in character. Really enjoyed this!
celrock chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
Awe, loved the ending, and glad Arnold is going to finish up highschool in Hillwood!
celrock chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
Loved the chapter, and loved the poems of Helga that Mr. simmons read to the class.
celrock chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
Nice to see that Arnold has returned to Hillwood, and that the gang is all pitching in to help him and Helga get together.

Keep up the great writing, looking forward to reading more!
celrock chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
Nice letters from Curly and Brainy, and, loved the touchy moments near the end of the chapter with Arnold and his parents.

Looking forward to reading more, and, congratulations on your job and child, even though it's been a few years now since this story was written, noticed that in the author's note at the top, so figured I'd congratulate you on those accomplishments anyway. :)
celrock chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Nice letters to Arnold from Sid and Stinky.

Glad Sid's going to the dance with Nadine, and Stinky's going with Lila.

Lol with Stinky's mention of lemon pudding in his letter to Arnold, and if pudding doesn't exist in San Larenzo, I could see Stinky being terribly disappointed about it!

As always, keep up the great writing!
celrock chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
Awe, nice letters from Eugene and Lila to Arnold! And that's nice that Lila is going to try to talk out stuff with Eugene.

Keep up the great writing, looking forward to seeing who's next on the list! Also, great idea to combine a couple of characters into one chapter, especially if their letters are most likely to be short.
celrock chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
Wow, nice letter that Phoeby wrote to Arnold, and that was sweet that she included Helga's one published poem in there.

also, that's so like Phoeby to take on too many activities, and I feel her resigning from tutoring is a wise decision. She can always do tutoring over summer break when school isn't in session to kids who had to be held back, attending the summer program if need be.

As always, keep up the great writing, and if by chance, Eugene's chapter is next, I look forward to reading what this optimistic jinks has to say to Arnold!
celrock chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Glad Harold is going to seek help with his school work, and that was nice of Patti to help him with his English work, and a good suggestion Mr. simmons gave to Harold to go see his Geometry teacher the next day after school.

Also, loved the letter Arnold wrote to Mr. Simmons!

As always, keep up the great writing!
celrock chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Nice letter from Rhonda to Arnold, and I love how at the end of the chapter, Rhonda got the guts to stand up to that cheerleader who was picking on Nadine, after writing her letter to Arnold. It's as if Arnold was telling Rhonda what to do, and Rhonda took his advice seriously. Good job!

Looking forward to reading more. Also, have you by chance, written a sequel where Arnold responds to the letters? If not, there's an idea!
celrock chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Hey,
Saw this recommendation on the TV Tropes page for Hey Arnold, so thought I'd give it a read. Nice job with Gerold's letter, that totally sounds like Gerold, and what he'd say to Arnold in a letter, and I remember his commenting to Arnold about his boldness throughout the series, so, good going with that!

Keep up the great writing, planning to read more of this!
Myriamj chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Great history. Thanks you for write it.
Myriamj chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
Jajajaja. Football, Abner, poems... the Helga's day more crazy. I read the next chapter.
Myriamj chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Ok, i laugh with this. It's fun.
Myriamj chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Very interesting. Sorprendent couple. I love it.