Reviews for Sweet Child Of Mine
SonOfABitch-DeanWinchester chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
I NEVER cry while reading fanfiction and you made me full out ball my eyes out! This was SOOOO good!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Awe awesome job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Aweeeeee great job
IeroGates chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Hi,i really love this story
I was wondering if i could translate it in my language on EFP ( giving you author's rights of course) cuz i want italian people to know this AMAZING FF
Let me know...soon :)
Thanks
theconsultingdreamer chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
This is so adorableeeeeeeeeeeeee!
all the feels
ava87 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Loved it! Thanks!
Gilderoy chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
D'awwww! This was so, so sweet! You captured the Wee!chesters very well (I think my heart melted at that first "otay"). Also, I think I cried a little, in Ch. 3. So, um, yeah, good job 'n all that, and thanks a bunch!
kasey123 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
love this
HeartsDragon chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
This is a great story! I loved it~ ]
HeartsDragon chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
That last little bit had me in tears! Poor Dean and John...
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Awww, this was such a sweet fic...I'm so glad the boys were okay in the end. Sick!Sammy and sick!Dean were both so freaking adorable:)

*demands more sick weechesters!* LOL but really, if you ever write more, I would so be first in line to read it:)
Thorny Hedge chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Wonderful and heartbreaking. So sweet to see Dean taking care of Sammy when he still needs taken care of himself.
HAMUCHA chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
("No, I 'un Dee'. I 'un Dee'," he said, crying.

"Okay, okay, shh…" John urged. He didn't need Dean to wake up too. He stood, holding Sam, and walked over to the bed, lying him next to his brother. Sam draped his arm over his brother, nuzzling his face into his chest. Dean's eyes cracked open and he hugged his baby brother close.

"Sammy…")

Oh, the love they have for each other...

("Daddy," Dean whispered. John heard a low growl. "Daddy, I'm hungry."

"Hung'ee, Da'ee!" Sam squealed, jumping on his stomach.

"Oh!" John sat up, taking Sam off of his chest. He smiled. "Alright, alright, c'mon."

He took Dean's hand and hoisted Sam up onto his hip. His boys.)

Such a sweet ending. Thank you for the lovely story.