Reviews for A Series of Challenges
Clarica chapter 3 . 4/22
My dear Jade,
let me tell you that you're an amazing writer...And I'm completely in love with the way you write Clois and their sexy moments.

First. About 'Slow Heat'. The way you pictured the scene in the kitchen is so sensual...So right for them... I like especially Clark there, because it's not easy write him as a character... I wish I could learn from you as much as I can.

Second. 'Ain't Too Proud to Beg'. I have a soft spot for this one. You don't know how many times I've dreamed about a scene like that. I mean...'Exposed' is one of favorite Clois episodes ever and forever in the Show(and it's not a coincidence that I've chosen to write my Clois from that) and the ability you have to evoke that in a new and more sensual way is terrific! description about her lap dance and the way she works with him... absolutely perfect. Thanks
Romi193 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Oh! This was so hot! I love it! Thank you for this sexy fic
FWvidChick chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
The best remedy for being over tired and hurting is to read some funny clois. This perfectly hit the spot. Love the back and forth and poor Brady..hahah his thoughts. Oh man!
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I only read the first 3 challenges because I have to avoid Clois in fic where Lois is close to death. About the first 3. Challenge number 1: I found it to be an accurate depiction of Clark's protectiveness. It was really sweet. But Lois was also true to form in that she didn't give in.

Challenge number 2: Oh dear God, if cooking were that hot I don't think I'd ever leave the kitchen. Food and sex isn't anything new but the way you wrote the scene was unique and extremely sensual.

Challenge number 3: This one was my favourite. Lois was so frikkin awesome. The movements on the pole were described really well and Clark's reactions were spot on. And well I think I need a cold shower after that.

luckyjasonfan chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
wow... I have never cried over a fanfic before this one... this is truly amazing and all your writing is inspiring! Good luck with your law career... I'm a lawyer too :)
joliehaitian79 chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
That was amazingly moving. Clois is epic and their love transends time and space. You captured that perfectly. I so love this, amazing !
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
good chapter & more please
Sunfiresarah chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
The first one was good, the second and third stories were HOT and the last one has me crying. Great job even tho I'm still crying from that last one.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Wow. This brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful. Loved this.
cuzimbored chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
I cried my eyes out. Thank you!
phedtay chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Now that is some impressive story telling... well done! So many fics in both Smallville and LnC have CK outliving Lois and introducing other love interests etc. This made for a nice and rather unexpected twist.

The story was well thought out and well written... dang you're good!

Thank you kindly for sharing.
moonie44foreternity chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
totally awesome honey!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 3 . 3/4/2010

Words escape me...

Dannie Tomlinson chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
HOT DAMN! Wow... Loved this.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Hee hee! Poor Brady. *Snort* Loved this. Gotta read more!