Reviews for The Applicant
majose chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Kittysaurus! snort!
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Omg! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard, Vlad. Oh jeez, my side hurts. Loved it, my dear.

Erica
akjamma chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
loved this!
maxandmo chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
That was hot! I wouldn't mind him interviewing me for a non-job;) St. Patty's Day is coming up. I think you owe it to Awesome to write a nice green crackfic o/s in celebration of his holiday!
bellalove72 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
That was really good, twill! I absolutely loved it! And I think what you did with the prompt was incredibly creative, too! You really are a great writer! You definitely need to start a multi chapter fic! Love the sonic the hedgehog reference! I always found it hysterical that it was hedgehogs vs. vamps! LOL

I wish I would have read this during the contest so i could have voted!

ILY! LOL!

xoxoxoxo
secretobsession7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Another great story, role play is so much fun! I love your writing and lemons, they are flawless and hot!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
That was HOT! I loved it!
Padme-And-Anakin-4-Ever chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I need my inhaler, STAT! I'd really like to get up close and personal with "Vlad"...You are one dirty h00r! BUT I LOVE IT! You really did a lot of "research" for this didn't ya? -eyebrow wiggle- I'd like to "research" Vlad!

In conclusion. IT WAS FUCK-HAWT!

~ Much Love, Emma!
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I loved your story twily! for the record Vlad can be a member of my team anytime. TEAM UPAGAINSTTHEWALL:) I loved that they were roleplaying. I loved the dominant mr cullen turned sweet caring hubward. goodstuff.)
ChampagneAnyone chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
phew this was hot

cheers

Ally
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I enjoyed your sexy little story. Good luck in the contest!
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Very creative twist, nicely done! The "kittysaurus" totally cracked me up.

You should consider continuing this with other FML role-plays! Good luck in the contest.
HeartBreaker1023 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
haha that was a pretty good story:) lolz so getting my vote~!

Sammy
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This was super funny & kinky, LOL! I loved that Bella & Edward are all grown up and role playing, so funny! So sexy! Then ending with creepy Mike Newton and Emmett, was hilarious!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I absolutely loved it! good luck!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »