Reviews for Revelations in Green and Black
Moka-girl chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
It's well written, but it feels like the characters are going through the motions, not actually feeling it. I think there should be more on what they feel, the look on them when they react to something, and so on.
TheMythosBoy chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
It's good, but I think you should adda bit of amorality for the Outer Ones. Since the original author intended them to be "Above Good and Evil" , and you should have included the cults. Other than that nice work.
robert.smith.9400984 chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
This is very accomplished. I love your fidelity to the characters, despite the unwonted nightmarishness of the plot. Especially Drakken - you write Drakken beautifully. There were so many great lines to savour in this! I think it works as an incredibly dark Kim Possible story rather than as an unusually humourous Mythos story, but it's amazing that you've blended them as successfully as you have. Really well done.
Miguel51 chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
Now that was a fun read. How odd it was for me to blend these two very different genres and still massively enjoy the fic. Well done. Poor Shego though, losingher mind like that.
Karon19 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I've been meaning to drop in on this fic for some time. I never got around to it for some reason. Maybe I started and lost interest, but after reading some of your other fics decided to give it another shot.

I've never read a Cthulu, though I do know of it. The alpha and omega of dark fantasy and the occult. Shego's dreams are hinting at a greater evil on the way. Is she a herald of darkness. What does it mean?

Let's read on...

Twisted-Wun chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
Very intriguing tale. I like the way the Lovecraft mythos was so seamlessly bound to our hapless green 'heroine.'
Xoroth chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
An amazing story. Well written and no complaints.
LJ58 chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
Utterly enticing. As Charles stated, a very nice melding of two seemingly opposing genres. As a longtime fan of both Lovecraft, and KP, I cannot complain of your virtually seamless interaction. And now Shego knows just what true evil is all about. Such impacts can always be altering.
IwriteThings chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
This was a wonderful story. I'm impressed with your mastery of the Myrtos! You really got me with linking Shegos costume to cthullhu. Please keep writing!
Mr. Wizard chapter 12 . 5/25/2010
I really can't say anything other than this is the perfect ending, calling on the Lovecraft element while never forgetting the KP.
Mr. Wizard chapter 11 . 5/25/2010
Now that was the way to end this, I had the satisfaction of victory but now I have to go on to see how complete it was, at what cost it came.
Mr. Wizard chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
And now we reach the moment of crisis, where uncounted lives hang in the balance. Great job with keeping everyone in character as the universe unravels around them. Just hope they get to look back on all this.
Mr. Wizard chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
A great short chapter. You have one terrifying confrontation after another followed by a moment of literally cosmic betrayal. Truly a well done chapter.
Mr. Wizard chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
Even with the world threatening to come down around their ears, the guys are still themselves. Perfect. And now you give me the news on our girl. I'm running out of fingers to cross.
Mr. Wizard chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
The moment of betrayal was everything it could and should be. Will anyone be able to close the portal without Shego's death? Great job with the evidence of remaining humanity within her, as always.