Reviews for Permanance
purple potter head chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
That's was great
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love, i really really do. I love the tattoos and their stories, especially the cherub one. I love LOVE how realistic it is, how they take their relationship slow, how you explain that they weren't ready, only 20. Great writing
PandemoniumPerilCBA to login chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Looking back through my favourites I came across another of your stories written a good few years ago and to be honest I'm a little annoyed at no update, leaving it incomplete. But damn THIS story is amazing! Wow, I really liked the originality and the flashbacks told. Really, really good stuff. Blaise's history and how he managed to finally date Hrermione and then what they went though after...wow! I really felt for Hermione (and Blaise) when it came to losing the baby part :'( But still, really well written!

PandemoniumPeril. (I cba to login)
QueenKira chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I absolutely love this! Blaise's characterization was extremely sexy, and I love how you placed him with Hermione. Also, I enjoyed hearing the stories about every individual tatoo.

All in all, this is a fabulous story and I'm definitely favoriting!

-phenakism
Charlotte DuVale chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
At first I thougth that this story would be cheesy-most of them are right? But instead you knocked me off that high horse and almost made me cry with how undeniably sweet the story was. It truly was breathtaking.
mysteree101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This is so beautiful, especially the last one! You are an amazing writer!
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
SO SWEET! Ti amo! IATNSW. I'd love to hear about any other Tattoo's Blaise gets! ;D
lumos maximum chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
First time reading Blaise/Hermione and I have to say that I liked it a lot. It was cute but the end was hurtful, it really was. thank your for writing this!

yours,
Lumos Maximum
Moonlit-Mistress chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
i loved it!
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I loved this story! I thought it was so sweet, and romantic. I just really enjoyed seeing Blaise and Hermione together. Good job. :)
PinkSlytherin chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
LOVED IT! thank you!
dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
beautiful :)
R-E-B-E-C chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This was great. I love your writing style.
pippiboo chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Simply beautiful. I love this. Very touching.
the punchline chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
beautifully written, truly. Intellectual, sensual, meaningful - i could feel the emotion coming off the page. or screen ;)

thank you for writing such a beautiful piece.