Reviews for Realizations
SangEtOr chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Thus far, I like what you're doing here. Although I can't honestly say that it's an original premise, it is one that I enjoy, so I hope that you do it justice. I feel that perhaps some of your readers may be intimidated or dissuaded from reading by the long chunky paragraphs that you start your first chapter with. I might suggest altering the formatting so that the ideas are more broken up. For some reason this seems more visually appealing, and you might get a few more readers. Ultimately, of course, this is your call. Cependant, vous avez piquez ma curiosite. A la prochaine.

Ever with love

Sang Et Or
Isabella Marie Night chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
i loved it they should of put your ending instead :)
Jezebella chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Throughly enjoyable.
Viky chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
But I supposed Bella would be upset if I killed her puppy... oh i love that line. anyway, i loved the whole story. i think this is the best alternate new moon story ive read for ages.
luxraynumberonefangirl chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
i really like this story great ideas
LoLfEdward chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
aw!

Happy ending!

That was definately NOT a spew of crap :)

way to go! i loved it! i look forward to more stories from you. :)
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
I loved it!
rubyred753 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
So Edward will be waiting for her in the house...what a switch! Wonder what's in store for us next!
evil.vixen chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
You left with such a horrible cliffy!

THAT'S HORRIBLE!

I love this story, but I NEED MORE!

Please update VERY soon.

I need to know what happens!

PLEASE!

Love love.

-Hucki.
LoLfEdward chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
ah! this chapter was even better than the last. i have to say the writing and story are getting better, more clear.

Keep it up! please keep going :)
Elleybags chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
I am looking forward to the next two chapters, please write them.
stillwaiting4more chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
This was a great chapter. I like how it tied in with the book while still being a completely different situation. Wouldn't it have been great if it had been Edward waiting in the house instead of Alice. That would have solved so many problems but created so many new ones, as I am sure we are about to find out. I look forward to the next chapter.
naomi chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
keep it up !
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
plz update! suspense is killing me!
Bogey777 chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
cant wait for more. great job