Reviews for Complications
Scribbler95 chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
I've already reviewed the last chapter so it wont let me do it again :/ Just dropping by again to say I absolutely adore this pairing! Would it be too much to ask...make that beg...for you to write another one?

I am your fangirl. :D
vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that we fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled. Show Fox they made a big mistake.

vote and spread the word to fellow LTM fans.

Make some noise!

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only 8 days left til poll closes.
Scribbler95 chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
I love these stories! Please, PLEASE write some more!
DanaIsis chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Final chapter!

Don't tell us Riley dies!

Oh my goodness I'm biting nails in anticipation!
Pinstriped chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I love it! Moreeeeeeee! :D
Luck chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Another chapter well done! I liked Torres a lot in this one!
binhereb4 chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
oops, sorry bout late reveiw but I need to be careful now the new series has started cos in the U.S. it is run 2 days b4 I see it and some stories may contain spoilers,,,

anyway...love the little 'chat' that Lightman and Torres had, and Lokers temper coming to the fore...

Am going to go straight on now and read chapter 3
Solivagant chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
OMG! She's not leaving, right? Eli needs someone, and I like Riley. (At least what we've seen of her... I would build on her character a bit if I were you.)

Lol, I love the tension between all of 'em! It makes me giggle. .

Waiting eagerly for an update!

Miranda
DanaIsis chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Whoa! Haha I wonder how Eli is gonna save his ass outta this one! He really stuck his foot in his mouth lol.

And honestly I think Torres is just secretly jealous whenever it comes to Eli and any other girl that's not her.

The tension between Riley and Ria is gonna be even crazier now that she knows that her boyfriend had once put the same moves on the other Natruel(sp?).

I cannot wait to see what you're gonna give us now!

Anticipating your next update!
DanaIsis chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Ohh, I'm so happy to see you've created a sequel! I loved Truth or Dare! I was just flipping through Eli stories, and saw you added a sequel!

I'd be more than happy to help you come up with a plot!

I just had a few questions. Is this gonna be a three-part story? Or a full out chapter-by-chapter story?

I really cannot wait for you to update, I've read Truth or Dare at least five times already, not sure if I reviewed though, but I think I did :)

Anticipating your next update!
Scribbler95 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oooh tension! Gotta love Loker ;) Keep writing!
MobMotherScitah chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Good start. Continue. Keep the heat going. I think Ria would totally ramp up against Riley. Fantastic.
imago-onnanoko chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Its interesting! Please go on.

Thanks
Luck chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Well, I went and read "Truth or Dare" before this, and all I can say is that I do hope you continue!

Luck
xXMayDayXx chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
A sequel? Sweet! I have always loved OC stories; they're the most creative of them all.

Update soon? :)