Reviews for Reasoning
Say0mi Saki chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
AWW! How cute was this chapter? Gah! I adore Shippo, he's such a cutiepie! This was a nice little drabble. (:

Who can resist little Shippo? Psh. I know I can't. (X
purduepup chapter 7 . 11/23/2010
Dang, you are on an updating ROLL! O.O *snaps fingers in a z-fo-mation!* Oh, and I don't think this should've been considered one of your "rejected" stories... Honestly, though it's lacking in actual romance (though the references to our favorite couples was enough to please me), I thought this was cute and funny. :) I mean, Shippou unconciously pondering on what it meant to make babies and "why it was so hard"? XD Mwahaha, this was great, really, it was the defintion of short and entertaining; I liked it. .
purduepup chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Miroku! :D I was wondering when the Inutachi would pop in... -.- I like this chapter, how Miroku says he fell in love with Sango, but wasn't planning to and whatnot. I never really thought about how they came to like each other - my bad DX - so reading this is kind of like reading a new perspective. (I'm not saying it's totally true, since only Rumiko Takahashi knows, but I'm saying it's interesting to see how you put it! .) I can't wait to see what the next one-shot will be about. :)
purduepup chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
Awww, Rin POV! . I have to admit, this is probably my favorite one so far. :D I just like how it sounds so much like the real Rin, and I could see her thinking it all. :O The song was a nice touch at the beginning; it kind of reveals the POV we're going to be seeing the one-shot from. . I love it - LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT - and now, I must read One-shot #6! *walks to the next chapter since she just woke up and the Coke has worn off XP*
purduepup chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
I love the Shichinintai's thoughts. . Honestly, I never could understand them in the series - I know I fail; moving on -.-, - and reading fanfics about them is always interesting. And for some reason, I love every way you represent them. Weird? I wouldn't know. XD But I like how their thoughts roam: kind of violent, but true in their own ways. I love it. :O It's official: this is an amazing-to-gods one-shot collection. :D I can't wait to read the next one-shot you have in store for this! .
purduepup chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Ahhhh, Kikyou... -.- She always was kind of deep in the series, wasn't she? (Well, when she wasn't being "COME WITH ME TO HELL, INUYASHA!", that is. XP) I like how Kikyou talks about her and Kagome, and both of their connections to Inuyasha, not to mention his progress as an individual. :D It actually makes me sympathize her, or pity her, or something among those lines. :O Anyways, I like Kikyou's finality and inner musings - how she's sort of came to peace with the facts that Inuyasha isn't the same anymore and is no longer hers (well, kind of :P). And now - *dramatic pause* - I READ CHAPTER FOUR! *sprints away*
purduepup chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Oh, Kouga...always being unconciously led on... *sighs* Idiot.

KOUGA: WHAT THE F**K, WO -

AYAME: SHUT UP!

KOUGA: *whimpers* Yes, honey.

Okay. That was lame. DX But I really like this "pondering in their thoughts" thing; I actually created an idea for a one-shot collection today, but only on one person's thoughts: Sesshoumaru's. Except it's gonna be totally unserious... -.-'

Anyways, you nailed Kouga. Congrats! :D *throws party, 'cept you're not invited, even though it was originally held for you ;D* But I like how he really did think of Kagome in the right light, and how he brought up "the mutt". XD Now, I shall read One-Shot #3! BATTLE CRY! *screams out something about Sparta before running off to Chapter 3 (yes, she had two cans of coke before reading this XP)*
purduepup chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Aww, that was so sweet! . Well, as sweet as Sesshoumaru can get, but you get it. ;P I kind of like how you portrayed Sess, though; people don't always get him right, but you did, so cheers to you! :D And then, of course, I could really SEE their conversation in my head, which is pretty neat. :) I loved the Sess/Rin shot...but what shall I say of the others? :O *dramatic slamming of piano keys*
kittykritik chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Now that was sweet. Sweet and innocent. I wonder... will you keep it as father/daughter love? Some people like to make it lolican and that's... well that's something different, yes?

I liked this a lot though.

mew...