Reviews for Immaculate

Girl-Alexandra Mary

Boy-Jesus Joseph

Girl-Esme Joan

Boy-Pepe Dieu

(Dieu because it's God in french)
shadowspirit13 chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
More? I like how you capitalize He amd Him and She and Her and Son and Daughter. It truely shows who this child's Father is and who He or She is. I say it should be a girl but it would be funny if it is a boy because Joan is calling it a girl.
shadowspirit13 chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
That was really short but whatever. Reviewing to let you know someones still waiting. :)
shadowspirit13 chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
Cute little chapter. Can't wait for more.
DecemberPaintedWings chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
I love how God refuses to reveal the gender! LOL And I also love how accepting of this her family is. Will Adam be in this story at all? Than you SO MUCH for updating! Can't wait to see what happens next! :) Here are some name ideas:

Girls-

Carlin (Irish; means 'little champion')

Nashua (Native American; 'land between two rivers') - because she [if its a girl] will be the bridge between Heaven and Earth.

Boys names will probably be a lot easier to find significant choices. Please update again soon! I can't wait! :)
Moon FireStar chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
thanks for the update
shadowspirit13 chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
More! I think it should be a girl named Vania it comes from hebrew meaning Gods gift. Oh and those weights are really tiny for a healthy new born 7-8 lbs is a normal health full term baby but what ever. Good job I like it.
shadowspirit13 chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
okay other than the fact that you have all the of baby's weights at premature weights except the 8 pound one it sounds good. Just so you know normal weight is in between 7-9 lbs. anything lower is premature weight. but the story sounds really good. and i know you put this up a long time ago but i hope you update this soon.
DecemberPaintedWings chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
What a fun idea for a JoA story! ;) Lovin it so far and can't wait to read more! Please update again soon, you're going on my story alert! ;)
Terapsina chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
"Oh it's definitely a Him or a Her" ...priceless. God has one weird sense of humor.

I really like that Joan is freaking out about her baby ending up like Jesus, it is a very rational fear. I'm looking forward to seeing how her brothers react to the two big news Joan has (I firmly believe that being pregnant and carrying God's child are two separate surprises).

Looking forward to your next update.
Terapsina chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
Grace had a very normal reaction to the 'pregnant news' now well just have to see how she deals with the 'father is God' news.

I like how the conversation was over phone it makes things so much more interesting.

Its a little sad that this chapter was so short, otherwise I would tell something more. But anyway I liked it.
Terapsina chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
I love this chapter even if I think Joan's parents believed her a little to quickly. Then again it's not out of the question that God sent them dreams that coincide with what Joan told them, I think it would be easier to believe their daughter wasn't crazy in that case.

Now I really cant wait to see how her friends and brothers react to the news that she is pregnant let alone who is the Father.

About that name I think for a girl you could give Amara (that means: unfading, eternal (Greek); Paradise (African); Immortal, 33, a tree (Sanskrit)). I'm not really sure about a boys name, but I'll send you a message if I think of something really good.

Keep updating, I think this is a very interesting storyline.
CharlesTheBold chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Doesn't God usually give Joan the choice of turning an assignment down, rather than handing her a fait accompli? Here Joan apparently gets pregnant before she knows what's going on.
Terapsina chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Yes, I get to read the story I was waiting for. How will the family react, will they believe her when she tells them how she got pregnant? Oh the questions swirling through my mind.

I like her reaction to the news that she is to become the next Mary, what exactly does that entail for her? I cant wait to see if the baby is a girl or a boy (I personally vote for a girl, church already had one miracle boy, that turned out to make all girls lesser in their eyes).

I really cant wait to see what happens next.