Reviews for Carnivale
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Incredible.
the dud pistachio chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
This story was flawless and your writing style is beautiful and so poetic! I enjoyed this immensely!
MissElizabethDove chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Perfect. It's so true that brennan always wears a mask, and the line about having to wear a mask to lose your old one...I cant phrase it as well as you but this is perfect and I loved it.

~MissElizabeth
Flowers47 chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
the language of this is so...lyrical. It's thick and creamy, like you're swimming through it. It's incredible! I usually get this kind of tugging feeling in my heart from classics, but this is...this is like Steak au poivre to the common day hamburger
Tinuviel Rose chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
I found this story very poetic, with a kind of other-worldly quality. I'm not sure how you did it but I like it.
LynnisaMystery chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
This was wonderfully written! I thought you ended it perfectly and delicately too! Great job!
MadDelight chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
dear god. why cant they just make this choice already?
MadDelight chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
this chapter full of metaphors and brilliance, got you a favorite, my friend.

""So he can only be one thing to her at a time. If he learns from her, he can't teach her. If he relies on her, he can't protect her. If he's her partner, he can't be her lover. If he catches her, he can't keep her. If he needs her, she can't need him back.

He can only be one thing to her at a time. Only show her the parts and not the whole. But maybe, he thinks, they've been fooled by the masks , fooled into thinking they've left enough of the essential things out ... when it's all right there in her eyes.""
MadDelight chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
so. im spending my evening reading all your bones stories and stumbled upon this one. loving it already. esp. the last line. i must say im very glad your "someone call for a narrator story" got me hooked. you write BB very well. also glad you continued to Angela pov stories in one-shots. has anyone ever told you your writing is brilliant? becuz i believe it is : )
22705 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
A perfect ending. My advice is to stop here, or it will be very difficult to go on without tarnishing the lovely innocence of this chapter. A wonderful end, and at the same time, a wonderful start. :)
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
That was a reallt good story. I liked it.
thlove chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Oh my gosh!I really liked your story! The way you described everything was a bit confusing at times, but so Booth/ Brennan! Thanks for writing it!
bonesparticulat chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Reading this story after watching 5x16... Odd and appropriate at the same time. Thank you. I loved the imagery.
Bonesfan25 chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
hmm I do like the way this ends with this chapter so maybe you could make a new story one that is just the "after" or simply title the next chapter the epilogue. its entirely up to you. on another note they are in a mansion so who says they have to go home? I'm sure jack has a spare room around there somewhere they could find! plus then you could have angela finding them in the morning cuz that whole part you wrote about it being real when there's no one to witness it, that would tie that back in nicely! Again up to you it's great either way!
MerDerLoveForever chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
I absolutely LOVE this story, it is beautifully written, and has an almost song like quality to it. It has a rhythm to it that enhances the writing style perfectly.

Part of me wants you to keep going, I'm definitely intrigued as to how you would continue the story in your style. But the other part of me thinks this ending is so great that it should be left as is.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »