Reviews for In Defense of Fate
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
I loved it!

I always wondered ever since I was a kid how this series would have ended, it was a real shame the show was dropped and its story unfinished.

In Defense of Fate was a pleasure to read and had some very good twists, especially about the secret of the 13th treasure and Ren. It had a good balance of humor and heavy subject manner, much like the show did.

I loved reading it, I can't wait to get started reading the next story.
Zorra Reed 2 chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
Oh wow, what a wonderful story this turned out to be. I browse the Pirates of Darkwater fic about twice a year and have had my hand in writing a few of them, though not posted on ff.n yet. I was very pleased to finally see a worthy update with so very many chapters. It took me three days to read this, and while there are a few mistakes that need fixing, overall it was highly entertaining. I even dreamed this story last night. That's what I get for reading and watching Saint Sieya at the same time.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading a continuation to this story. You've gone so far that it'd be wrong not to complete the quest. I love the twist you took with Ren and the 13th treasure, and I'm unable to stop playing out sernios. Most of which would be unpleasent for our daring hero. I'm also impressed with the way you played niddler. He's still in his element, but one can almost have a smidgen of respect for the character. Great job!