Reviews for 100 Moments in the Lives of Arthur & Guinevere
Arwengirl chapter 3 . 2/6
I wished u completed this, it's beautiful
Spain88 chapter 5 . 1/26/2020
Hello new year. An chance of an update? Missing this story and your writing. Hope you're doing well.
FalconRukichi chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
This is soooooo cute!
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Oh I love this so much, Short, sweet, random sentences that are totally awesome! PLEASE update!
an old fashioned girl chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
you made my imagination run wild with each of these. thank you for that :)
impatientfangirl chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Hey, please carry on. am an impatient fan girl :)
TwiTragic13 chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
so cute!

keep going

TwiTragic13

xox
itsamagicthing chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Hey

I read these sentances

And I hope you don't mind, but they

Have given me ideas for some oneshots.

If its okay with you can I use them as prompts

I will mention you in the authors note

Let me know :)

Much love

Miss J x
The Puppeteer chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
I've decided I love the family fics so of course Phobia (44) is my fave. I also love the fics of Arthur teaching Guin to fight which was in one line in the chapter before. I figured that if Arthur ever offered Guin the chance to learn to fight she'd take it at a drop of a hat. It would seem to me that only women of power and affluence was allowed training in those arts, while Guin was not. I remember this in the season 1 ep-where Guin said she didn't know how to fight but she knew how to sharpen swords and work with metal. While Morgana said she had training and then there was Morguis (I forget her name) who knew how to use weaponry as well.
The Puppeteer chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
You see...I preferred Lancelot when he got his hair cut. But I'm always at loss as to how I feel about Guin. I never liked the character UNTIL I saw Merlin. I'm a steadfast reader of Arthurian legend and it has many different stories. And I have to say in all of them, except that almost blasphemous movie with Kiera Knightley, Guin was one of two things. She was either a manipulative whore, or a whore who couldn't chose between men and she was really the fall of Camelot. Ultimately I was reading books written by men who had some deep resentment towards women because obviously Guin wasn't the only traitor. Morgana was mixed up in this nonsense as well. And together the women were the problem and the men were the heroes. I loved the men of course. I loved Lancelot as much as Arthur-although I thought Lancelot was weak to do what he did to Arthur and that I despised-that was cheating with Guin.

Now this story sort of tipped the traditional stories on their heads. I adore Guin and hate the idea of her lost between two men or misleading them. I want her to make a decision. Further more, it says much about her own conceit and arrogance if she continues on the farce. Of course though-the story is still growing and developing and since I do believe these writers are wholly different. And will ultimately redeem Morgana, I do believe they may also redeem Guin and she many never sleep with Lancelot. I say sleep-since present day would imply that. Before it was barely a kiss.

I do have a story that's been up. It takes place after Guinevere and Lancelot.
The Puppeteer chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Oh, 30 and 24, are they related? So sweet. I love 26. 28, says a lot and I always wanted to read a fic where Guin gets a clue into the difference between Lancelot and Arthur and makes a decision. The tossing and turning between the two is annoying as hell. I've written a fic where I made her make a decision.
The Puppeteer chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
No problem about commenting. I'll try to do that for all your fics. I think 16 and 19 are my faves. They should be their own fics or one-shots. Have you thought about expanding a few of your one-line stories into one-shots or full fledged fics?
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
First off Congrats on Harvard.

Secondly, great one-line fics. I love them. Wow. Wow. Just well written and to the point but conveys the emotion needed. I'll be reading more of your fics for Guin/Art. You've got a fan.
ThePinkLady16 chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
Update soon :D
alwaysadreamer963 chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
These are really good. I love they way I can visualize each little scene that takes place. *sigh*