Reviews for Uncertainty
Twin Judge of Gemini chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I know its very old and you'll probably ignore this, think "oh, another review" or something like that

Well, I just wanna say the story's pretty solid, the way you make Nagato act is extremely In-chara, and well, I hope I'll see another Kyon x Yuki from you

This story is awesome, and I think I can't sleep before I tell that to you
Twin Judge of Gemini
Blood Fluffles chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
After reading this I kind of want to see a Kyon with Yuki Nagato as his Servant, or Personal Assassin, Do-Anything Maid(Not dirty), Ect., Ect. Something along those lines... I love this fanfiction!
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I simply love it! Was a bit disturbed with Nagato as 'it' but saw the justification,so I guess it's fine.
MONFACTOR chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Pretty good.

It end's kind of abruptly, though. I'd seriously think about expanding it a bit, but still, not bad.
Senorita TacoMal chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Very nice story. Each time you referred to her as "it" it had a visceral emphasis in me, and I thought this was a basic yet very different take on her that I wonder why no one else has done. I read some of the reviews partway through the story, and I totally understand why you did it this way. I also understand the readers who don't like it, because it hurts a bit for some reason.
Random person chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
My good sir, This is awesome. Fantastic. Great. Fabulous. I like stories from nagatos perspective, and I feel thay this is a plot with potential. And I know for certain that at least I would read the sequel, if you were to write one. Which I hope you will. Because this is one of the best i've read in quite some time. Keep up the good work.
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Hm, the best Yuki/Kyon story with Nagato being in character I have seen so far. I love how you interweave romance and her machine logic.
Earl Chapwin chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
yay
Yo chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
goddamnit its awesome
funvince chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I liked it. After reading Disappearance, I had wondered if IDSE would feel tempted to terminate Kyon before he could ever become a threat, so it's cool that you wrote a story along those lines. I figured that you were going to do the transition from It to She so it didn't bother me. The ending with Yuki's decision was quite good.
Hina the half heart chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I like it but I'd prefer If you didn't refer to Yuki as an it. Yuki is a she. Hm…I dunno but I can't help but think that Yuki likes Kyon more than a friend sometimes. I acually hope it is so even if it never happens (which i'm certain it won't) cause I like the idea of Yuki and Kyon together.
Keikun4283 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I think you did a really good job writing this. If you make more Kyon/Yuki fics I'll probably read them.
Condor green chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
You know I really liked it.

I think it would be pretty awesome if you did a really similar alternate fic where Yuki actually kills Kyon and the actions effect on her.

Hope to see more.

Condor_green
FioGermi-Yuki chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
When she remember all the words Kyon saids to her was pretty, i really love it, you are a nice writer. The final scene was awesome... congratulations!

11/10 )

See ya
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
great story. i was a little put off by all of the "it" references when referring to yuki becasue she is pretty human if you ask me. other than that the story flowed very well, and the all of the qoutes form the past really made the situation more tense as the time to act came nearer and nearer. i really thought you couldve expanded the story because now im interested in knowing how the idte will react to yuki disconnecting herself from their command, and what actions kyon, itsuki, and mikuru will take in order to save yuki and kyon from them. in either case i enjoyeed the story. laterz