Reviews for Empty
90834 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
awww, I love your South Korea x China fics! I love the couple and all of your creative plots * A * I can't wait for more of South Korea x China from you * v * !

Have a nice day and take care,
xUnsub
EyeForAnEar chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I have to say that I respect your decision to not make this end on a sickeningly sugary note, since that would completely contrast with this story's predecessor. It's always interesting to see Yao with a darker personality. He's thousands of years old, it's logical to think that he'd be a little screwy from so many years of power, wars, and crazy stuff. I have a thing for Korea, I find him adorable, and I always like finding quality fics about his feelings towards Yao. Your story is definitely top-notch in my opinion, not just because it has Korea, but because it delves into the deeper feelings he'd have because of China's dismissal to his feelings. His thoughts were just... deeper, on an emotional level, than the other fics that just have him tear up a bit and have China comfort him in guilt. So, this is definitely one of the better Korea/China fics out there. I'd love to be notified of a sequel to this, if you do end up writing one.
charlotte chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
awww these two stories always hit so hard... Your Korea/China stories are always amazing, please write more!
AleSwan chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Holly... This is so awesome!... I love this couple... so sad that China didn't quite got Korea's point but... it was pretty good.!
PiWrite chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
... oh dear. :)
Fire Demoness Jaganshi chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
...Why is everything you write so good? Dammit, I wish I had your skills... 3

You definitely have me wanting a third installment. OMFG I can't believe I didn't read these before! D: Forgive me? BTW, I think I'm going to subscribe to you. You're just awesome.
saltwater songs chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh, that was so sad. D: I read both 'Half' and 'Empty' and sdkfjdfgjkdfgkjfdg. They're both amazing, YET SO SAD. ; _ ; Another installment would be very, very nice though. I absolutely love your Korea/China stories! You're an amazing writer.

Keep writing! :)
berrytart94 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Dear chibi, I absolutely love love [i]love[/i] your stories. I’m Korean born and bred, and yes, that is the right word for ‘whore’/’prostitute.’ If you ever need a word translated into Korean, feel free to send me a pm~

Keep on writing, I would simply wither away if you stopped. 3

-Berry~
hootpoop12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
yes~! I loved the first fic, it was so sad of how korea was holding it all in but this fic i think really captured the sadness of it :) at least china realized that he was at least happier than ever before
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Interest! Interest! I have much interest! Gah, this is better than the first I think! Definitely sadder. And in my humble opinion better! Good for you Korea, standing up for yourself. Omg, you broke my heart with this. It was wonderful. The dialogue was amazing. I am in love with this. Amazing job.
Domomomo chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Seriously, everything you write is golden. You make me ENJOY sad stories, which is something I never thought could happen. (I have a huge emotional connection to KoreaChina, so that means that you're twice as godly)

I totally prefer silly!Korea, but you've made me absolutely fall in love with serious!Korea too. You dig into the dirt, below the surface and I justk; hffd;slafkjehtgjklafheoahsf.

Good job, brah. You never cease to amaze me. ;A;
XxJellyBeanSkullsxX chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
How did I inspire this? Do you want me to hate China?

I can see how this is like Pygmalion, but Higgins knew better then to shit where he eats...or where he sleeps in this case. I'm glad Korea overcame this, which makes it a little 'happier' then Half Life. he usually does take the spot as the underdog/scape goat/unsung hero of the story regardless on wheather or not he's even an main character. The Korean hair thing wasn't there...because Korea's spirit was broken! *stab in heart* KOREA!
tothemoonbabe chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Ah thanks for this ! I was missing your story ! I'm a big fan of your fanfiction (and korea) and I really love the way you write !

But this one D8 Damn Yao! How can he do that to poor Im ... OTL

bravo
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That was really good.

I was a little surprised to find China's seme (for once XD) but it fit very well with this story. Koera's feelings are so adamant, and raw, and all China can do is still continue to be biter, and wallow in his own self defense.

Their relationship is hard and bitter, and both their personalities are darkly portrayed which is such a refreshing change.

I really liked it.

Btw, here's a link to translations online. Hope it helps.

http:(SLASH)SLASH) .com(SLASH)