Reviews for Gloss
amd5551 chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
If you are a dork then ALL of us who read/write fanfictions are normal for being dorks lol. Thank you for ending it this way. Very different storyline you used for the xmen household. I liked this story very much and I am quite satisfied with the couples in the end. Emma/Bobby was a little weird for me but hey! why not?

Please continue writing whenever you can :)
Diva-B chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I read this fan fic about a year ago now, it was the first i ever read and i loved it! I have read all ove your fan fics posted here! and Loved all of them! I noticed you stopped submitting stories a long time ago though, 2002...so i looked for more of your stories elsewhere but gave up! I found today though a posting of NYC on: and it was posted this year! was it really you, because it has the same yahoo email address? Why dont you write anymore! PLEASE write agian! I've been looking for over a year now for fan fics as good as yours! your better than shakespear!
SD chapter 14 . 10/24/2007
It's not a bad fanfic - you have good grammar, a flowing writing style and a pretty good hand at dialogue. However after finishing something was nagging at me and I've finally pinpointed it.

1 - Wanda is a very 2-D character and I simply couldn't bring myself to care about her at all. There is no reason for her to exist except as a barrier to Scott and Jean and on top of that she's pretty out of character.

2 - I just don't buy Xavier not caring that Jean killed four people and especially considering that she never really, truly feels bad about it.

3 - You rushed everyone getting over the revelation that Jean is a killer and you rushed Warren getting over Scott's hypocrisy.

4 - You REALLY rushed Jean and Rogue reconciling.

I really feel like your story falls apart when the revelations start happening and I think it's a shame because I really liked how you started out with it.
saucydeviant chapter 14 . 8/23/2007
This was another fun read. I think my favorite parts are Harry's POV.
becca johanneck chapter 14 . 12/19/2006
this story was amazing! im a huge jean/scott fan! so if you ever plan on making any other stories, (hint, hint) jean/scott never get old! :)
Doosri Pistole chapter 14 . 11/15/2004
I have to say it.. this is my all time favorite story!

I love this! love it love it love it!

Scott and Jean, Rogue and Remy... I love ti! esp. Scott and Jean though... I'm a shipper there...

til sooN!

Excelsior!
Telepathic Angel chapter 14 . 11/12/2004
Absolutely amazing story! I was put off at first. I was reading and i'm like yeh Mr and Mrs Summers of course Jean and Scott (I'm a huge Jean/Scott fan) and then I'm lyk Scott and Wanda! Scott and Wanda? I read on anywaiz and it was absolutely amazing. I particularly liked the arcade chapter but I agree with you it should have been a tad longer. Have you written any other stories? I'm gonna check them out well the x-men ones anywai! Great great great story!

JEAN AND SCOTT FOREVER!
Enchantress13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Wow! amazing; really nice writing style, in particular the bit when the bartender links everyone up to thier drinks.
Superb.
Javed Chaudhry chapter 14 . 4/9/2004
All I can say is I love this story, and all your other stories that I read at Nadja's site. this one happens to be my personal favorite fanfic story ever, as well as the first one I ever read. I love your writing, and I love your pairings (being a Scott Jean shipper), and I love your characters (Scott, Remy and Jean are my favorite X-men characters.) I love this story, honestly. Love it. As far as improvement goes (I just read this thingy at the bottom), well it's good the way it is. Scott/Jean scenes perfect, which is all i really want in a story. Plus, no bashing! I hate bashing of any characters, even If I don;t like the characters. Amazing, seriously. Keep up the brilliant work.
Foof chapter 14 . 5/4/2003
Oh, shitness, this was so adorable! Rogue/Remy forever! xD
Niala scififreak chapter 14 . 9/5/2002
I loved this story but I thought the ending was a bit rushed. It seemed to need a few more chapters. But, hey, like I said this story was very cool. You must pair up Warren and Ororo again!
missy42 chapter 14 . 9/2/2002
What? That's it? I just feel there should be more, you know? Sequel, maybe?

"missy42"
Rupeshwari chapter 14 . 9/2/2002
Well I haven't actually gotten to read this chapter yet because I had to save it to a disk and read it later, I'm sad to see it's the end of the fic though because this is certianly one of my fav's. I'm glad to hear you're working on some other stuff and I hope to see it up soon. Thanks for entertaining me! :)
Rupeshwari chapter 14 . 9/2/2002