Reviews for Loyalty
Aorinchan chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wow, it was…beautiful. I loved the way you portrayed Ryoma. I loved the interaction between him and his teammates. And I absolutely loved the last paragraph.
Thank you for writting this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I like it alot people are always doing romance and that has nothing to do with the series. So this was more genuine and I love hearing ans the us open
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
oooohhh...i wanna cry! *sniffsniff* my eyes are leaking and i've got a knot the size of a tennis ball in my throat! I WANT TO HUG RYOMA! *blowsnoseandwipeseyes* *giveswaterysmile* thank you so so SOO much for writing this amazing and brilliant story! :)
So1Thought chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Ah, Ryoma... Apathic.. detached... :)

But once you gained his loyalty, no one can pry it from his heart... :)
Castielstache chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Chapeau! This is a very well written fic, I must admit :) I think you got the atmosphere of the manga perfectly!
stupique chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This fic really surprised me. I thought it was going to be well, boring and pretty much the same as any other team fic. Yet somehow, it touched a soft spot in me somewhere. It kinda made me feel nostalgic. Loved the last paragraph by the way :D
ihrtryoma chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
AWSOME SWEEEEET
SoraDreams chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
awwwwwwww its so sweet at the end XD X3
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Aww.. so cute! I like how you've portrayed this strong bond between teammates.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Perfection.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Aw! That was so sweet and adorable! And quite in character with the anime since Ryoma showcased the moves in that one episode before he left to play in the tournament for good.

I just can't get over how the whole team stayed the same with the team dynamics and everything! So sweet! And I loved how Ryoma always wore his Regulars jacket, not to mention Ryuzaki-sensei's parting words. And hey, he finally outdid his old man!
SkyGem chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was one of my fav PoT teamfics ever! i absolutely loved the ending. although, just so u kno, when referring to more than one senpai, it should be senpai-tachi, not senpai
Fyoex chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Great story! Love the detail, and him going to his teammates was so sweet!
Namikaze Naruto Tenma no ouji chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
cute. Seigaku friendship fics are always great to read, especially when it's well written.

xKagi-chanx