Reviews for Opposites attract
spatterson chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
We don't have to worry about SOPA any more. We defeated them.
spatterson chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
HELP! is in danger! SOPA is trying to take down this website! Go to Google, type in SOPA 2014 and click on the website (The very first result), create an account and sign the petition to stop SOPA. HURRY! Tomorrow is the last day! We need 100,000 signatures to stop SOPA and we have 99,033. We need 967 more! HURRY AND SIGN IT BEFORE TOMORROW! HELP FANFICTION. NET!
spatterson chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I have bad news. :( And something has to be done quickly. and other fan sites are all in danger! SOPA (stop online piracy act) is trying to take down this website and all other fan sites!

BUT! There is still hope! Research this (no spaces): / petitions . whitehouse . gov/ petition / stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr! It's a petition to save the website! There are others too! Research 'fanfiction petitions sopa 2014' and click one! They are all over: Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr!

Help Fanfiction! Do your duty to our website! Tell everyone you know! Your friends!

Your family!

Your family's friends!

Your family's friend's friends!

People on other websites!

Other Fanfiction members you do not know!

Random people on the streets!

And make sure they sign the petition to save all fan sites, including this one!

Please do what you can to save Fanfiction! We're all counting on you!

Spread the word to save our site and all of the other fan sites who desperately need your help!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
I luv this fanfic! :-)
spatterson chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Oh, my goodness! This story was good. Romance, drama, and depression. I wonder if you're going to do a sequel to this story. Like, more love between Kahmunrah and Kalena. Can you do a sequel? I want more romance.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
AutevielleDeLaFere84 chapter 9 . 7/24/2012

The basic idea behind your story was a good one, and I did read it through to the end, but there is one thing that painfully pops out of the picture. LoverOfRumpelstiltskin, Kalena is a Mary Sue, and a very blatant one at that. From the very beginning where she speaks some of the original movie dialogue, to the sudden singing sensation, to the tragic death... This was very much a turnoff for me and several times I nearly stopped reading your fanfiction. I persevered though, because despite all of its faults, your story still has a shade more quality than others I have seen in the same category.

If Kalena wasn't always saving the day or you didn't have her speak original movie dialogue, I think this would greatly improve the quality of this story. Your vocabulary and spelling are excellent, but you could perhaps brush up on your grammar :)

The first person point of view makes me suspect that this is a personal fantasy, but of that, I wouldn't judge... Everyone is entitled to dreaming, after all!

Have a great day.

Strange.Laughter chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Short, sweet, quick, painful and painless. Love it. You're right it was rushed but still fantastic none-the-less :)
painted heart chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Oh my god I loved this story! It was AWESOME!
vxnityprince chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
Awwwh! This is so sweet :) I love how you added the horror movie killers in it
Cute Story chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
Awww :D
Mistriss-Nightmare chapter 9 . 3/18/2011
Thats awesome news!x3 oh and I just started to read this story and well... I like it!xD lol its awesome in its own ways! lol hope that you'll get well soon!
disabled234 chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
This is hella good keep writing:)
Caesar Volturi chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
plz update! :)
Lyric Dreams chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
hi, like it so far. please write more. tanks