Reviews for Leaving it all behind
Middle Ground chapter 8 . 4/15
Well this is fantastic! I really like how you've created this whole different world, and the OCs are specially nice. Keep going, I really enjoy it :)
robomonkey chapter 8 . 4/8
The note at the end makes me wonder, why don't ya just use a word processor for your story notes? It would be much more efficient, and you'd be able to open multiple word processors to see them all, oh author of one of the four most original and interesting stories I've read in the HP fandom. And that's a hard title to come by, seeing as two of the others are held by the same author :P. Character development is going smoothly from what I can see, and Salus is getting quite badass, hahah, love it I truly do!
Honebar chapter 8 . 4/6
This story was simply amazing. O_O I have to admit i sat down and spent the full day reading this and when i finished the last chapter an went for the next button i whimpered when i saw it was not there. Truly I can only hope that you have more of this story hidden in a book somewhere just waiting for you to find it and for it to be shared with the rest of the world. Please keep up the good work.
FrostedMidnight chapter 8 . 4/6
I love this so much. Please continue it.
Frosty
Milisant chapter 8 . 4/4
Love the story. Pls write more.
FireAndPowder chapter 8 . 4/1
Extremely happy to see you updated! Can't wait to see where you take this!
Alu Riversong chapter 8 . 3/31
So I read this a few months ago, but then you stopped updating so I sort of forgot about it. I notice you haven't updated in a while, which is fine, I understand real life, but I had to reread it anyways. I'm still entirely confused on just who the OMC that he is supposed to be paired with is...? There seem to be multiple options, and not just Faeli. I'm gonna admit it. I love Vaan. :) But I don't know if he is an option or not. I still love him though, him and the healer.

I'm looking forward to your next update, whenever that may be. This is a very intriguing story, and I have read Miranda Flairgold and Bloody Skies. I never could get into Bloody Skies though, not really sure WHY, but I couldn't. Still - I do hope I see more of this!

I am also curious as to what ending you are leaning towards, and I know you probably wont tell us until it happens, but I am very very interested in finding out if he will actually survive or not. If his bonds will ever be able to be repaired or if its a lost cause and he'll die anyways. That'd be sad, but it'd make sense.

See you next chapter.
I'm SOOOOO in LOVE with this story! ;D
Ren O'neil chapter 8 . 3/30
I guess you do. love it so far and cannot wait for more. please update soon.
MaKayla McKinze chapter 8 . 3/27
I damn fuckin' LOVE this shittin' badass fic.
The Gray Maze chapter 8 . 3/24
It was my little daydream after first reading this chapter (an hour after it came out, I was mulling on what to write until now), that Salus would have beaten Welms with a drop-kick instead of Shiva. Would have been beautiful. A drop kick with a thundaga follow-up. Since you've implied in this chapter that summons can be dismissed if the link to their summoner's magic is cut off, I just thought it would have been stronger of Salus to bet on that angle and knock her ass out rather than let loose a trump card on a school skirmish.

Some things I noticed in this chapter though: in earlier chapters you mentioned "true immortals" and during the library trip Salus noted that horcruxes were unnecessary for many of the people that frequent the guild because they're immortal anyway. In this one, you have him musing over how there is no being with an everlasting lifespan. I mean, it can be chalked up to his ignorance of such things in previous chapters, but if that's the case, it would've helped if it was mentioned that he learned it later in his studies.

Litiso's hair is a fun point here. But what about his eyes? You initially called them "jade" and then later, "breathtaking blue". I don't know why I remember that, in particular, but I do.

About the potion: I know he's hesitant about reconnecting with his old acquaintances, and I don't recall if you've killed them off, but the twins were definitely potions geniuses and could probably hook him up with some ingredients. Just a throw-away thought I had. And bombs... chemical warfare with potions. Fufu.

Another thought was that Ren and Hadrian openly sided with him in this chapter. I'm sure someone will remember this when they get over the fact that he summoned Shiva. Ah, are you going to add in Aero, Aera, Aeroga? I know it was blue magic and probably only in... FFV? Just curious. About that woman too, if she's going to pop up again later or if she just likes watching student fights.

And my guess is that the mischief that Anya intends to get up to during her winter break involves a trip to the human world, since she mentioned before that she would enjoy figuring out Salus's secrets. Catch him at his night job headhunting Death Eaters, perhaps. Would be fun.

Sorry that this is so long. I kinda got into it. There's just so much to remark on with such long chapters, and I do enjoy reading this. (Still rooting for Anya/Faeli/Salus.)
Question-mark chapter 8 . 3/20
heya,

I really enjoy reading your story.! I love the diverse characters and plot. One of the better stories I've read in a bit.

Please update soon :)
FireLark chapter 8 . 3/20
wow, great duel :P I just wanted to know if you have a update schedule for this story?
Mistress Cresacre chapter 8 . 3/19
Very well done. I love how you have developed him and his abilities. I really liked the duel. I am really looking forward to how this turns out and if he ends up finding a way to save himself. Well done and well written. I can't wait until the next chapter.
Gravity's Child chapter 8 . 3/18
Definitely looking forward to the next chapter. This story is amazing. It's so exciting and I'm definitely caught on the hook. My question is who Salus will be paired with. Will it be that really sexy Incubus that proposed to him? (I can't remember how to spell the name. Fiel?)