Reviews for Leaving it all behind
history chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
I love this chapter! I like a lot how you describe the lesson and the character and the lenght of the chapter .

I wonder about one thing why does the Aeons like him ? Because of his ast of other thing? I wonder about one thing , if i understand well the links between his soul and cprps was cut so why does anybody see that ? I hope that dumbledor and the other will be dead ( what they did at harry is horrible).
snake in a lion skin chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
One word: Amazing . i love it the first three chapters had me enthralled from start to finish and i cant wait for a new one
Simple Action chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
I am really liking this story...Waiting to see if he starts taking a interest in some of the guys...Yes he has only been there for two or three weeks, but shouldn't he be feeling somewhat attracted to some of the guys. I have only seen "Cute or Hot" as some adjectives describing the guys. /shrugs
yoru657 chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
I love it to pieces.

the different school/ many species plots are my absolute fav

AND you kept harry human, nobody ever does that

Yay for humanity!

miranda flairgold is probably my favorite author on this site. so go you

update soooon XD
Nicole016 chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Hi!

I love your style of writing. I can't wait to read more.
Fyawkes chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Wow. That's all I can really think to say about your story. Wow. It's actually completely brilliant! I love the way how Salus is being seduced by his teacher. It made me smile D

So has the one Salus is going to get with been introduced yet? Or is he coming along in further chapters? Or will he have several relationships? And will he know his secret about actually being Harry?

Gah! Too many questions! Anywho, I like your update rates ;D

They're awesomer than mine. But take your time doing so. But know that I'm waiting for the next chapter.

Many cyber cookies,

Fyawkes
Elistone chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
loving this story please write more soon
writertron chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
i love this! all your OCs and non-human politicky ideas are well thought-through and it's really easy to empathise with Salus. Would love to read more!
xxkurotenshixx chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Your story is awesome and not like Bloody Skies at all. But I was wondering does Salus have blue hair or silver hair because in chapter 2 you say that Rowena sees Salus with silver hair, but in chapters 3 and 4 Salus has blue hair? I'm just wondering and anyways update soon!
calileane chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
zut!

sorry a bit of french came trhought when I finished reading this chapter. (I think it would translate to 'blast!')

I was almost ready to search my entire computer for a new chapter... before I realised that you hadn't written it so I couldn't have it lol

I saw that you were explaining your story would be different than Bloody Skies. I was surprised you had to tell it, as your story felt different from the beginning for me.

The line plot of another school and more is the same as a rare 'genre' in itself. but everything else is different. Harry's caracter makes him a different person. the people he meets too bring something new. Since I began reading I have felt different than when I read Bloody Skies.

It was what made me love your story as much, as it wasn't a copy You made a fanfiction as rare as Bloody Skies in its own right.

I can't wait to read more, even if I'll have to wait
calileane chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
you said Bloody Skies was brilliant I already knew this story so I was curious to see if your plot would be of the same kind. Not the same but with another schools and... well it is a kind of fanfiction really rare and difficult to explain

I think the best way to describe it would be to call it a 'jewel' as it shine with so many colors and can be sharp enough that you have to think hard what you do not to be cut by it in clear the differents magic draw you in by shining their pretty colors lol, and if you don't take care of remembering all those many information you will be cut from the story and couldn't understand anymore what's happening.

These stories are the best because it falls on the author to make his or her writing so incredible that the story written will be an amazing feast of plotline and background, and all around a beauty in pictures.

Gems like those are rare and so precious we all wish they won't ever stop. But still have some kind of END so we can all be happy lol.

Apparently you think the same of Bloody Skies.

And you maybe wrote your story following your reading. In honor of the magic another author created and shared with us all.

Know, now, that by doing this you found your place in the list of Gems. Because you did something amazing with your story. You created a world of possibilities and you wrote it with talent.

So you became one of the rare ones, and I can only pray that you will write more.

For the pleasure of reading you has lightened my day considerably
galaxybaby chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
I just found your story and I LOVE it! I love Toki and Miranda's works as well, and I'm thrilled to find yet another wonderful story like theirs. Can't wait til you put out the next chapter!
917brat chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
This is an amazing story i love story where harry changes and starts to get kick ass. I also love OMC/Harry pairing their just isn't alot of them and the ones i do read are really good...i guess what i am trying to say is please keep this up becasue this honestly is an amazing story and i can't wait to see what you have planned next.
bindsy chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
I'm enjoying this a lot so far! Is it wrong of me to want Salus to hook up with one of his teachers?

Hm, at the moment I like the options of Vaan or Tor the most. I suppose I'll be able to pick better when the original male characters get more screen time as time goes on. I really like Anya as an "ally" though! Her wanting to hang around Salus just to watch the chaos is amusing.
Raider of the Lost Book chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Nooooooooo! Don't hold the next chapter hostage! I'm reviewing right now, see? Seriously though, this is a fascinating story and I am looking forward to reading more. While there are some mild, superficial similarities with other stories such as Bloody Skies, it is near impossible for that not to occur when there is Harry-leaves-to-go-to-a-new-school, so don't worry about it. I loved the whole confrontation scene when Dumbledore et al are about to to the ritual and Harry speaks his mind. Now we begin to see the ramifications of those oh so true words that he said (at least the ones to Remus). Good luck writing and I can not wait to read more (and see who Harry ends up with)!
1,990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 .. Last Next »