Reviews for Leaving it all behind
Tuuna chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
This is absolutely building up to be my one of my favourite fics :D:D love love love Salus as a character, and the long chapters are great :D can't wait until the next chapter! and hehe I kinda look forward to someone picking a fight with him, I mean how will that go *sigh* hope the next chapter will be out soon :D
KritianLOVE chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
I love this so far. I cant wait for more!
Lillium Gray chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Oh please do update soon! This is great! HP and other schools is my favorite theme, and this one has got such a potential! Oh my! I want to read more!
yamiyugi23 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
*brings out a chibi voodoo doll of you* you do know that because of you along with a load of other 'other school' fic's that I'm forced to write one of my own in a weird way right? I mean I haven't posted it yet but to get me to write 7 straight chapters of the same fic and now starting on chapter 8 within a week is like the earth is falling apart! *pouts* all these people (inculding you) with 'other school' fics!
Vindeen chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it D
adv. reader chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Really cool story, I like it a lot. The two wands thing was really cool. Please update soon.
MorphineSunshine chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
YAY! another awesome harry goes to another school fic. xD Love the name ) I hope you'll have time to update it soon...can't wait till the chaos he could create ;)
deep'n'meaningful chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
amazing, absolutely love it. The characters are wicked.
This genre of story and redo fics are my absolute fave type of hp fanfic but they are rarely done well and those that are done well seem to be abandoned or take an age to update. please please please don't abandon. waiting for the next update. cx.
My Solitude chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
This is quite interesting. I hope you update. I like this Harry. Very realistic and pessimistic guy (kind of). It's kind of nice that he doesn't jump at any chance to recover.
WisdomWriter25 chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
I really enjoy this story and hope you will update it, and your other Harry Potter stories really soon. I also hope that Harry finds a way to punish his betrayer's, and continue to live. Also I hope that he finds happiness and love with a harem of hot men.
TOFTS chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
i wish i had hot teachers...
kiayea chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Lovely story. The combination of betrayal and escape was very interesting. I like how you added Founder's interference with Dumbledore's plans. Looking forward to see with whom Harry (Salus) ends up. Keep up good work. ;)
amak206 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
This is looking really good. Don't worry about reviews. Lack of reviews with that many alerts just means your doing a good job. If people didn't like it they wouldn't put your story on alert. I love it so far and have placed it on alert. Can't wait for the next chapter.
bloody Yuki chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
So far I love this story , *.*

especially since my favorite stories are those in which Harry goes to a different school and gets together with an OMC.

So, I hope there will be a new chapter soon and that you have a lot of inspiration .~
Sajahi chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Love it so far, can't wait to read more.
1,990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 .. Last Next »