Reviews for Leaving it all behind
mwinter1 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
no slash please.
sillyfish1963 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
NO don't make me come out into the light. I like lurking in dark corners!

Fine. If I have to.

Good story, I like the school you are making. You do need to do a spell check though. Beleave me, if I can notice the mistakes they must be bad.

Its good, I hope you keep going.

Kim
Tuuna chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
I loved loved this :D:D so far I even liked this more than Bloody Skies mostly because this seems more positive than that one XD and yes I know Harry is technically dying, but he is awesome in this one :D and I did always feel that he should be control over his situation, something I can see here :P but I do hope he'll be able to repair the bonds, cause it would be so sad if he died :'( I would absolutely cry :S and I love that you made this chapter LONG :D:D it gives me a total buzz when a new chapter is posted that has some meat on its bones :P
MookFree07 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
i loved ! this story and this chapter is really good i havent seen any mistakes so far or maybe im just automaticlly subsituting lolollo but dont doubt that its not good because it is you gave so much in this chapter that i'll be satisfied for a whole , and i just wanted to tell you thank you for writing and coming up with this story i know you probably didnt do it for any of the readers on ffnet but for something personal but thank anyhow and i just cant wait to read more
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Awesome story this may or may not be the second review I leave as my browser went stupid but I look forward to reading more. Vladimir Mithrander
OlgaM chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Great chapter! Thank you!
DokiDokiBOOM chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Yay for the super extra long chapter. I really like what you've done with the story so far. I can see the Bloody Skies inspiration and since I love that story I can definitely see this story being one of my favorites.
doxiesmom14 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
awesome story...I hope Harry gets with Vaan and gets to live a long time..too bad remus couldn't get his butt kicked by Sirus. update soon
Kazukimi chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
This chapter is so sad... well the end of the chapter. I hope you can save Harry and make him kill Dumbledork and the flaming chicken. How Fawnk cant stay with Dumbledork after what he did to Harry

Good work.
Dredrod chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
I love you and I leave a review :P

I like it so far and I find Harry hilarious -

Ehh don't know what else to say. But I hope you have fun writing it.
history chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
I like a lot this chapter ! I didn't understand why harry has tree years and after that will be dead .

I like a lot the professor . Will haryy live ? ( i think you can make this story in romance and angst or hurt comfort . Will harry be with porfessor or student ? I think that harry can said that he is harry potter at the headmaster because if he can be saved by him , why not ?

But i think that harry is a liitle too much (he seems to be a too powerful young man) .

i wait with impatience the next chapter !
casanle chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Interesting story! I look forward to seeing how it turns out. But I do hope he finds a way to repair his bonds. Oh, and and page breaks are a little distracting, but otherwise fine.
Blackest-Appologies chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Theres a few spelling errors. The one that I rember the most is where the Seer lady is telling him you have no friends at the school. You have her saying you ahve. Just so you know and there was one other place where it says if instead of of. Lol, that's all really. Wow, this was a very long chapter. Good though. So I hope you update when you can!
momocolady chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
good story
devil4life chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Totally kick ass first chapter. I'm so happy you're doing a Harry/OMC. There aren't enough of those out there. I loved the whole idea with the ritual and the founders and pretty much everything else. I'm so glad you're letting Harry keep his eye-color. I hate when people change it. As for his hair...well def not blond cause that's been done but def something dark. Maybe keep it black and put in red highlights (but like natural hair-color red not red-red if that makes sense lol). Btw, out of curiosity, will Harry be the bottom in the relationship? (please say yes!) lol. Anyway, can't wait to read the next chapter!
1,990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 Next »