Reviews for Leaving it all behind
xiu chapter 18 . 4/18/2023
Hello i hope one day you continue this fis is amazing ) i hope for the next ) i'm sad that hedwige was dead, maybe fawks save her and she becomes a pheonix and maybe with the tears of fawks and and a link with hedwige the pheonix harry/salus will be safe.
sorry for my english i'm frenche ) a new chapter soon, please?
rowenasheir chapter 18 . 3/16/2023
The rest of the story and fixing those arrogant wizards once and for all! Please.
Lara Cambareri chapter 18 . 1/23/2023
Hi, I just found your story, and I can't wait to read the next chapter! I hope you will update soon...
Guest chapter 18 . 1/12/2023
The first time in a while I felt compelled to review, just to appeal to you to continue the story. Absolutely amazing you have an incredible talent please finish I am invested in this story.
Mamy 83 chapter 18 . 12/24/2022
Pourquoi les meilleures histoires ne sont jamais terminées, c'est assez frustrant de se dire qu'on ne connaîtra probablement jamais la fin. Dommage
xXDerkleinePunktXx chapter 18 . 12/14/2022
Hey,
Ich würde gern mehr über castiel und salus lesen. Für mich kommen sie in der FF einbisschen zu kurz, dafür dass sie das hauptparing sein sollen.
Lg
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2022
Vy
AlyKing16 chapter 6 . 10/28/2022
"that woman is the devil. fuck Voldemort. he would cowrr in front of her"
I agree! this woman seems fucking terrifying. I am hiding under my blanket as I read this, with the lights on scared she's gonna appear in my room! *chills*
imileide chapter 18 . 10/28/2022
Já li várias vezes. Esta história é boa demais para deixar inacabada. É uma pena que esteja abandonada. Gostaria de conhecer o final.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2022
What a horrific shameless mutilation of a beautiful fantasy and many loved characters. It's serious beyond any bashing fics and therefore beyond any redemption. This crosses the limits of what should and shouldn't be allowed in fanfictions. If you are craving to be so sadistic and cruel shameless git beyond any imaginable belief, write your own original stories. You have no right to distort a beautiful story or characters to this extent. I hate you for this blunder or sin to a beautiful story and characters.
Batgirl17 chapter 6 . 7/15/2022
Hey normally I don’t do reviews but I wanted to let you know that this is one of the best books I’ve read so far and if it’s not to much of trouble I wanted to ask if you still did updates for this book
Sparkle247 chapter 18 . 6/2/2022
Listen. I have read MANY HP fanfics and love a good majority of them. But THIS. THIS one. LITERALLY chef’s kiss! Like the plot! The characters! The character development! This is a gem and I’ll be damned if I don’t follow religiously.
Halogien chapter 17 . 4/10/2022
3 yrs and I reread and fell in love all over again. I hope we find out how this little emotional cliffhanger ends
Yelling Cupcake chapter 1 . 3/10/2022
Dude I literally speak Hindi-Sanskrit every day and somehow my brain refused to process that Shakti was supposed to be a word that's not from English *intense facepalm*

I would really like to smack this fic's Ron with a steel wheelchair till his jaw is fully broken and hang this fic's Hermione from her toes and slowly watch all the blood overload her brain.

I really respect Minnie but this one is also a bish so I would like to make her participate in a p*rn vid with a goat and transform Dumbles into a goat to join them (Dumbles has it quite easy because there are way too many tortures that I want to inflict on him)

I won't say anything about Remus because I know that when he dies; Sirius, James and Lily are going to torture the wolf out of him.

Really interested to see what happens next xx
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
Dude, if you wanna write, at least ensure the characters aren't OOC.
1,990 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »