Reviews for Leaving it all behind
ShadowThief126 chapter 18 . 12/14/2021
Wonderful story. Will it be continued?
thomaspheasant chapter 17 . 11/6/2021
please update immediately
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 3 . 11/4/2021
All of Magical Britain are the true traitors both light and dark. Traitor to The United Kingdom. Traitor to Magic. Traitor to God and chosen Champion to deal with things. Traitor to the proper concept of Morals and Ethics. Magical Britain and the Rest of The Magical World's Witches and Wizards are traitors as a whole for their action and beliefs or lack their of. And as a Result it looks like the Majority of the Magical Community are doomed to go to Hell after what they have been doing.

When then those of you who take into account The Biblical prophecy dealing with the last days and Armageddon 2/3rds of the total population of the remaining living population are doomed to be destroyed for their rebellion and rejection of Their Creator and the rules, laws , commands for being a proper morals person and their purpose as part of proper delicate balance of The EcoSystem of all of creation.
paskinmath chapter 18 . 10/30/2021
I hope RL is treating you better lately… It was a pleasure to reread and re-enjoy the story. I hope there’s more of it eventually.
amortentiabbh chapter 17 . 10/18/2021
I really enjoy this story,, Thank you so much
XanderRoman chapter 18 . 7/28/2021
Are you still writing this story it is great I tried looking elsewhere for but I couldn’t find it anywhere
LiLbOoKwOrLd chapter 10 . 6/20/2021
I already can say that I love your story. I have read both Bloody Skies and Miranda Flairgold's trilogy and they are some of my absolute favorites. Since then I am of course searching similar stories and this is one of them. Thank you for what you' ve already written and I hope you'll continue it one day if your muse or real life permits it!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/14/2021
Please come back to this story. I want to see Salus (formerly Harry) be cured & what forms his retribution on the Betraying 6 takes. Also, what does he do to Voldie & his DE minions?

What does Anya do to the ones who attacked at her party? Does she ruin Jaqueline? PLEASE find some way that she doesn't have to marry the Asshole she is engaged to. An accident perhaps, maybe an attack designed to frame Voldie, or even caught in "Friendly Fire" cross-fire. If you don't want to kill him, how about something that ruins the contract & leaves his reputation in shreds?
yngoldfogee chapter 18 . 4/25/2021
I have come back and re-read your story again and hope you are still out there and planning on coming back to this story. Please? Begging!
Faery66 chapter 18 . 4/27/2021
Hope to read more soon.

D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2021
Wait, I know it is probably too late but can he meet his parents and Sirius once? I would love to see their reactions.
DarkenedRose24 chapter 18 . 3/20/2021
Look forward to reading more. I like the fact you combined a bunch of things together. The Summoner bits are Final Fantasy, the high seer bits remind me of something else, and demons in general remind me of a few other things mixed in with Harry Potter. I like it.
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 18 . 3/7/2021
are you going to update soonish?
terry chapter 18 . 1/22/2021
I know that some authors don't like it because to them it builts up pressure - but I truly hope that at one point you will have the time/oportunity to continue your story.
I absolutely love it. I always hoped to find a story about other realms - and then I found your story...
What I love is that not only do you tell a storyline but also built up your characters - show some of their thinking/their feelings. That allows me to dive into a story because I am able to feel with the characters, feel hope when they do, dispair when they do or as in your story make the first baby step to truly live.
At the same time I do not fully understand Harry/Salus. On a physical lvevel Harry must die - there must be evidence - I get that. But on a spiritual/soul level - why should Salus let Harry die. If at some point he wants to show is future friends that he is Harry, tell them what his life had been like... why shouldn't he do that? Sure it would always have to be done "behind closed door". never in public but still - if he still feels like Harry... that is something I don't understand.
On the other hand why the ritual was done and all the people participating - yeah unfortunately I get that. Just as Harry said for them it was the easy way out as they didn't have to pay the price.
Ron always wants fame/recognition - telling everyone that he put down Harry, guess that was his motiviation(?).
Hermione is always shown as a bookworm and following authorization, reminds me of a lot of real historical figures that might have been intellingent but not an ounce of critical thinking capabilities. But for her to do this, that truly feels like betrayal.
Mcgom... she is just like Hermione. What doesn't fit into here world is ignored. As Dumbledore is always right... no questions asked if she is told to murder one of her charges.
Lupin I understand as well - he feels obligated to Dumbledore as he allowed him a childhood/becoming a wizard. Sure he was friends with James but there is no true relationshiop to Harry and he might not like Harry because Sirius died because of hime. On the other hand I truly hope that at one point in your story he will have to take a trugh oath or potion and that during this interrogation he is asked about the ritual and if Harry truly was a traitor. So that the truth is shown that Harry was to be slaughtered like a lamb - that there could have been a different solution that there is a prophecy saying that Harry must kill Voldemort...
Dumbledore... I understand his point of view. Dumbledore wanted to make sure that Harry is not arround. I mean for 50 years he is lauded as the Lord of the Light. Never challanged in his dealing, never questioned... So I guess he got trunk in his power and just like Voldemort doesn't want to let it go. So Harry must die so that he is stays the unqeustionable leader of the ligth. I mean if Harry contiuneus as in 1st, 2nd... year he would save people, make them aware how good he is thus the public would - at once point - see him as their new leader as Harry is young, good looking, heroic... Then Dumbledore would be nothing. I guess that is not something that Dumbledore could accept. So in order to make him fall the public opinion must change, doubt must be spread... the press showing some of the errors of Dumbledore - Lupin in a trial ...his words might start a change even more. So declaring Harry not a traitor anymore even if he is dead...

I also hope that Harry will live - this is fiction - and so I have hope. I mean Anya had to re-create his core and bond with him. So maybe her immortality did make it into this new Salus - allowing him to live a view years more so that a solution might be found.
You mentioned a rebirth in one of your stories. If there is a race "Dracons" - cannot there be a race of Phoenixlike people. If Salus magic copies the core aspects of a races magic - couldn't that work...

As said I truly hope that Salus lives.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/3/2021
I love the platonic soulmate of Salus and Anya. :) i wonder what will happen next? I cant seem to find the next button. Teehee. Im really cheering for Vaan or the Elf doctor? Hehehe! I love the politics shenanigans... i also wonder about the hogwarts side... hmmm... keep it up...looking forward for the next chapter...
1,990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »