Reviews for RL Fic Exchange: Dark Valentine
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
ooh! really good piece of writing, and the twist at the end! mitchum maybe a heartless father but he is an efficient businessman and has mastered cunning, manipulation and deceit. i have to give him props for that.
xshynenstarx chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Thank god that was his plan the whole time. It really creeped me out that he was making a pass at rory. Ugh gross. I'm glad that rory and Logan came out of it stronger though. Interesting story
Forgottobealover chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Really awesome story :D

I liked it, alot. it was really good
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
HOLY COW that gave me goose bumps! oh wow wow wow! very good story
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
i am loving this!
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
oh wow what has gotten into shira?
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
holy cow WOW! but i like it!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Very interesting...I liked the concept and the writing! Very different!
The-Passionate-Sun chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
HOLY SHIT.

It was good, truly. Your Logan/Rory dynamics are really good, you kept them in character. The whole thing fits with the genre of the actually show, you know?

But I hands down loved the ending. That was epic.
kitty j chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
mooncat,

I love what you did with the weekend. Very unexpected twist at the end. Next time consider taking the story into M territory. There could have been a lot added by more or even slighty more explicit scenes involving Rory and Logan and Rory's encounters with Mitchum. Not changing the story at all mind you, just adding a bit of detail.
citygrl chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
quite an interesting story. not really how i expected it to end and i kind of wish there was more so i could see what happens when logan finds out how crazy his father really is.
r'n'rb chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
You have done a superb job of linking what could have been an over dramatic plot line ( in 4 chapters) with the subtlties of the characters and the actual occurances of the episode. You absolutely nailed each character, making it believable and very vivid. I loved the twist at the end. Truly great writing
RoryLoganFan chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Wow. This was an awesome story. I loved the plot, and I definitely did not expect that little twist at the end. Nice job! Keep up the great work :)
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
wow, that was awesome, Mitchum is one hell of a sob. Great job. RL FTW I so love your stories. cannot wait to read another one.
Curley-Q chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Excellent I would love to see more for this!