Reviews for Broken
sheepy chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
I FEEL SO SORRY FOR WILDRIDER HE RLY NEEDS A HUG :( :( :(
kcrb0202 chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I loved this it had a lot of emotinal feelings and showed Wildriders crazness and has a great live message
Fierceawakening chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
I really like the way you give Wildrider's madness a purpose and a comforting side. Poor guy. *gives him shiny useless toys to cheer him up*
MonocleWearingChicken chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I really like this one. I think it may have something to do with the rather upbeat conclusion (or at least as upbeat as you can get with the stunticons). Yeah, it was a nicely balanced blend of trauma and strength. There is a rousing sense of achievement with Wildrider's epiphany. As a reader it's nice to read this kind of character development.

Great stuff as always. :D
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
It was quite telling when Wildrider cleaned up all the unbroken stuff and left everything that was destroyed. I enjoyed seeing Wildrider have a complete acute psychotic episode. Good job with that.
Taipan Kiryu chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
“Which end?” the kangaroo said.

“Dead End.” Wildrider giggled…”

Give it to Wildrider to say something like that in one of the worst moments of his life, but that’s the way he is, his insanity causing him those so called episodes, but also using them as defense mechanisms.

I guess we all have our spirits of the past, the present and the future, although Wildrider didn’t have his own private Marley ghost to announce them, just a decapitated kangaroo that knew better.

Wildrider’s journey reminds me of the mystic travellings my ancesters had with hallucinogenic mushrooms. Everything could be seen on those experiences that sometimes lasted days, and among those things were glimpses of many possible futures. Whatever could be find in the depth of a sentient mind becomes even more interesting when said mind is not organic and so easily called insane. I could picture Dead End having this kind of regression under the proper circumstances, but it was an eye opener to see it on Wildrider.

I loved Breakdown slapping not only Wildrider, but us readers as well!

At the end – Dead End, lol – salvation came from the gestalt itself, or whatever that exist in that realm we call the sentient mind. Real or not, who cares. Wildrider’s episodes make him wiser, or crazier. Once again, who cares :o)
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Poor kangaroo.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That was intense. It really got to Wildrider, which was the point since the beating wouldn't really have done anything. Poor guy.
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Motormaster should know his teammate’s flaws, as much as they annoy him. Beating the crap out of them hasn’t been a solution. Too many beatings and Wildrider will keep messing missions that require stealth, the same way Breakdown won’t stop being paranoid ever if he receives a bashing twenty times a day. If the Stunticons were full of personality flaws since the first moment of their creation, Motormaster's rough methods only mess their minds worse, even if they work in authority issues. A psychologist would have hands full for an entire lifetime with these guys!

But that’s the way Motormaster is, not stubborn, but loyal with his own personality, even though such loyalty makes him a very feared and hated leader. He also has a big pride, and certainly he wants his team to be as organized as the Combaticons and as appreciated by Megatron as the Constructicons. Of course, his teammates caring for him is something that definitely doesn’t exist in his list of his priorities. He knows they hate him, but he also knows they fear him, and perhaps in such fear lies the road to success. Perhaps that could be called sacrifice, the ultimate sacrifice Motormaster would do – not being close to his team as Onslaught or Scrapper are with theirs – all for the sacred reason of success and fulfilling the expectations that Megatron has on them.

For a so called insane mech, Wildrider knows pretty well the torment of waiting. He knows he will be beaten painfully, but not knowing when and having to deal with the previous minutes or hours is the real punishment. But physical punishment would have been better, even forced interfacing, than losing possessions he considers precious becaues they are his. The kangaroo is one very unique belonging, because all the associations Wildrider already did with the stuffed animal compared to what he knows about the world around him. That’s why the scene was so full of angst, and because Motormaster made sure Wildrider wouldn’t forget that punishment by forcing him to destroy his precious kangaroo by himself.

To actually attempt to stop Motormaster wasn’t a moment of courage, but an authentic reaction to protect something he wanted. One question arises, would Wildrider keep his arms folded if Motormaster would try that with his Geri?

Your writing of the Stunticons’ interaction was, as always, impeccable. Both Breakdown and Drag Strip concerned for their teammate, both wanting to help in their own way; Drag Strip being practical and superficial, and Breakdown actually seeing beneath the surface but perhaps unable to do something without the advice of Dead End.

Another delicious reading of yours. I’ll be looking forward for the continuation :o)