Reviews for Stories of the Lone Traveler
vricko55 chapter 3 . 11/26
Really enjoyed this chapter. Gotta appreciate when good things happen for Luna
dianaanne chapter 63 . 11/18
That was awesome
Technoboots chapter 16 . 10/8
Prune juice, a warriors drink.
gaschalk chapter 77 . 9/16
I have always enjoyed and loved the stories of the Lone Traveler. I also want to thank you for writing them. This in all likely hood has been said but You should go over the last dozen chapters looking for errors in spelling/work placement. Like you referenced H. Granger as a he instead of a she. Stuff like that. I wish you would write more or at flush out more of the stories here. 5 or 6 chapters each makes great reading and brings joy and laughter to the soul.
thank you for being such a good writer.
Mastersgtjames chapter 59 . 9/7
You did it!
No, WE DID IT!
...
No... Brakir did it.
Mastersgtjames chapter 32 . 9/7
Always prefer it when you give the Epilogue. Not a fan of just dropping the stories on cliffhangers or whatever.
Mastersgtjames chapter 29 . 9/7
anyone ever actually do this?
shadewolfedrt chapter 78 . 9/4
I have just finished this and this is the first time I read this and I must say it was great! You might want to put The Professional and their story in your favorites so other can fin it easier.
Dayside chapter 72 . 8/21
Dude seriously what the fuck is with all this Christian bullshit? It's fucking weirdchamp
Dayside chapter 64 . 8/21
All this god nonsense really ruined the story. Bringing in God into a society that fucking hates Christianity is just off. As is preaching all this dumb shit.
What about Cedric? Harry could prevent that.
Jestrbob chapter 39 . 8/6
The burrow series is one of the most compelling stories. It could stand alone.
SunPho3n1x chapter 78 . 7/22
I loved these! Thank you for writing them!
dianaanne chapter 1 . 7/20
That was a great first chapter
Jonathan Deller chapter 28 . 7/11