Reviews for Stories of the Lone Traveler
I realize this has been published quite a while but, in case you might be keeping notes for future edits, I thought I ought to point out a serious plothole. You have Chuin asking Remo to "pack my things – and be careful not to wrinkle my kimonos."

Chuin, by Destroyer cannon, is a Korean, from a remote village but clearly self-identifying as Korean. Without expounding on the historical reasons, suffice it to say that having him pack Japanese kimono would be like having a Jewish leader pack traditionally Islamic clothing for himself - NEVER happen. :-)

While the Kimono is traditional Japanese attire, the corresponding Korean garments are known as Hanbok.
CJTressler chapter 27 . 3/19
I think your omakes show very well what Khan could have been had Ceti Alpha VI not exploded.
Hawklan chapter 78 . 3/18
Thank you for sharing this stories...I really enjoyed them.
Cassandra30 chapter 50 . 2/24
I like this as an idea.
DocDoc chapter 30 . 2/15
I'm enjoying these so much! Great work!
noylj chapter 7 . 2/11
Why didn't you delete this when you continued?
Phantomslap chapter 23 . 1/12
Ha, wish granted I guess
Phantomslap chapter 22 . 1/12
Chapter 22 is the best chapter so far. I wouldn't mind seeing the full story of how this one develops.
Venus914 chapter 14 . 1/8
Typical Ginny wanting her family to get Garry's money.
Venus914 chapter 6 . 1/8
Ewww...
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
More to add to the legend.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
So nice.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Interesting.
Ldysabella chapter 28 . 12/5/2016
This was funny almost on the order of Harry Potter and The Revenge of the Goblet of Fire. I loved it.
Ldysabella chapter 27 . 12/5/2016
i have to say I'm thoroughly enjoying these stories. This one is my favorite so far. I appreciate your sense of humor.
2,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »