Reviews for Stories of the Lone Traveler
novonia chapter 22 . 25m
I love this 'chapter'. Its great and most definetly deserves to be fleshed out into a nice 100k story
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 9/14
a few well chosen words in the right place can make all the difference in the world
NouvelleVoix chapter 63 . 9/6
I love this series! I admit that I had to skip several of the crossovers since I'm not familiar with the other source material, but I enjoyed myself nonetheless. It's like a bunch of different fanfictions crammed into one place. I look forward to reading more!
Penny is wise chapter 63 . 8/26
Awesome chapter. A nice dash of history.
stonegnome1 chapter 63 . 8/26
Interesting idea, the headmaster or mistress being in rebellion.

I wonder if it could be applied to Umbridge. The ministry educational decrees were detrimental to the education of Hogwarts students. The decrees are in violation of clause 4 which should bring 2 and 3 into affect.
stonegnome1 chapter 31 . 8/26
One thing I have wondered about with Harry Traveler removing the Horcrux from Harry's scar.
If Dumbledore does not know it happened could he arrange for Harry to be AKed expecting him to survive and being very surprised when he does not.
aresofrecluce chapter 63 . 8/24
These are some of the best connected one-shots/x-overs for Harry Potter that I have found. Even when I am not familiar with the crossed universe, like Babylon 5 and the one used at the beginning of this story, I greatly enjoy your storytelling. Please keep up the good work.
serialkeller chapter 63 . 8/22
Nice one, and all the wizards back then seem like pillocks!
paulmoss chapter 63 . 8/22
loving these stories keep up the good work
Scififan33 chapter 63 . 8/22
Don't know the crossover from the first bit but thankfully didn't really need to Keep up the good work
Mo.auxier chapter 63 . 8/20
I fully agree with you that Harry Crow is an amazingly well written and engaging story. I also like Rorchach's Blot's story, Make A Wish. This is also a good story and I highly recommend it if you haven't read it yet.
Yet another amazing chapter! Thank you for keeping this story ongoing and not abandoning it.
Fellow chapter 63 . 8/18
mrpietan chapter 63 . 8/19
whhot. an update. more please
musme chapter 63 . 8/19
I love it
Ratus chapter 63 . 8/19
That was a nice one, and I do love Harry Crow as well. Your right it is in the top 5 that I have read in the last 7 or 8 years.
1,615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »