Reviews for Stories of the Lone Traveler
munin295 chapter 71 . 3/3
Natalie McDonald was a character created based on the real-life Natalie McDonald, a Harry Potter fan who died of leukemia. Because she's based on a real-life child, though deceased, I am extremely uncomfortable with her name being used in the context of concubinage.
surviversp chapter 32 . 2/21
Felt this was a nice deviation from some of the others. Also ran things to the point you can assume things will resolve relatively easily while leaving enough open to fill in how you'd like.
We need more naruto travelers
back2front chapter 1 . 2/13
best chapter so far. very well written.
Vercalos chapter 21 . 2/12
Minor notes: a few chapters back, "irradiated" should be "eradicated" and on this chapter, "Elenia" should be "Ehlana"...
Vercalos chapter 13 . 2/12
Interesting, introducing a wizard to a world of sorcerers. That series is formulaic, but fun to read, like most of Eddings' books.
Vercalos chapter 11 . 2/12
I rather wish that interlude with the little goddess playing pipes was a bit further expanded. I might be the only one who recognized Aphrael, Sephrenia, Sparhawk, and the rest...
G chapter 78 . 1/1
What the HELL is this? So many crossovers. w0w
Kknd2 chapter 22 . 1/2
Okay, this chapter alone has made reading the entire Lone Traveler stories worth it. It's a great letter.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 78 . 1/1
A great story here!
MattKennedy chapter 77 . 10/19/2017
Awesome story! :D
MattKennedy chapter 76 . 10/19/2017
Love that The Creator showed up as Goblin!God. :D
MattKennedy chapter 55 . 10/19/2017
Love the Vernon gets along with the Goblins so well and arranges to sell them drills! :D
MattKennedy chapter 50 . 10/19/2017
Goth Boy God pranking Star Wars! :D
MattKennedy chapter 30 . 10/19/2017
Yay for a bit of happy twin-who-lived and wish fulfillment. :)
2,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »