Reviews for Stories of the Lone Traveler
CrimsonAxe chapter 22 . 11/13
Love your advice to harry. I always wonder why fountain pens weren't used since they are almost like quills.
Mac-The-Editor chapter 22 . 10/26
I'll agree that the letter turns preachy at times, but all things considered, it reminds me of Baz Luhrmann - Everybody's Free To Wear Sunscreen
Kai chapter 3 . 10/1
The study of the magical properties of numbers is numerology. Arithmancy is divination with numbers as opposed to crystal orbs, palms, tarot cards, tea leaves, animal innards, or others. However, it's really numerology what Rowling calls arithmancy. The textbooks' titles show as much. And I bet that it's possible to find uses for it in enchanting or ritual magic in Rowling's version. Too bad that Hogwarts is such a shit school.
Kai chapter 74 . 9/6
"[Pomfrey:] That's for me to decide!" Er, no. It's not. Okay, not in my country at least. Unless a patient has been legally declared unfit to take care of their own affairs they have supreme command of their own health over medical professionals. If a responsible patient wants to refuse treatment they have the right to do that. Most of the time the medicals will strongly recommend that they are allowed to treat the patient, otherwise they let the patient sign a waiver that they were informed but refused. Treating them then counts as assault. In this case just by lifting her wand Pomfrey commits a crime. She can force underage younger Harry. Unless Sirius says otherwise. But not the adult version.
Kai chapter 61 . 9/6
"a spell you learned about in class" - er... considering Alastemius Croody's Unforgivable lessons that won't help Harry to calm down.
Kai chapter 31 . 9/5
Oh my god, you killed the fourth wall! You bastard! *lol*
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 70 . 8/28
Thanks for writing the Greatest Minister side story, I wholly enjoyed all 17 chapters of it.
jkhg chapter 20 . 8/20
I started with the lone traveler as a defence professor and figured I'd like this one too. As I started reading I noticed I've done so before but had dropped and now I remember why. Every single arc is the same.

Harry arrives, there are people who question him, Harry tells them the unadulterated truth of his life and past and some people might recognize him from legends or records (queue symphaty or aversion). A problem comes, Harry tells about his past that can be somewhat used for wisdom for the situation, everyone is amazed, harry saves the day, harry travels, go to the beginning of this paragraph.

Rince and repeat. I'm bored reading the same story over and over with different settings, except no, they are either hp verse or babylon, rarely any other. And having not watched babylon 5, those mean little to me
SixFtWookie chapter 6 . 8/21
Having just read the original story by The Professional, this chapter confirms he is a different traveller. His Harry didn't go through a canon Battle of Hogwarts like this one is discussing. This isn't a criticism or a gotcha, this is a realization. I have no problem keeping a headcanon that includes multiple Lone Travellers. Which reminds me of a riddle. God and Lemmy are playing golf, who wins?
Why do I picture this God as Allan Hyde's "Godric" from True Blood? Teenager, APPEARS very mild-mannered, a bit on the "baby-faced" side...?
(I'm really tired of all your UNfinished stories, writer-person-you - GIT BIZZY!)
I love it when Harry leaves well-loved, well-cared-for children in the different Universes. I don't need to read about their conceptions...that's between them...but I do love that he leaves parts of himself here and there in great conditions.
SleepyFluffball chapter 76 . 5/19
Even Big G calls her a toad! I can't stop laughing from that.
Kai chapter 75 . 4/29
IMO, that's the best argument against spew. Mrs. Granger does work for Hermione. Cooking, laundry, hoovering her room, whatever. Hermione doesn't pay her for that. Hermione therefore works her own mother like a slave.

Really?

Some households don't treat the elves well. Some households have husbands abuse wives (the opposite isn't so common, but I'd bet it exists), some households have parents abuse children, some households have the younger abuse the elderly. Not all households are abusive, not every family that has elves treats them like vermin.

They're still part of the family.
Raiju001 chapter 29 . 4/30
Yikes! Remo and Chiun in Naruto? Chaos. Pranks. Stupid people dying... yup, this verse just got turned up to 11.
2,661 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »