Reviews for Stories of the Lone Traveler
Aselo chapter 12 . 11/30
Oh i just saw your end note after i already said something last chapter the goddess was Aphrael.
Aselo chapter 11 . 11/30
That goddess reference...was that The Elenium? It seemed like the Elenium. I love that story.
Accio Allsorts chapter 43 . 11/17
I must admit, I'm quite impressed that you managed to come up with a way to make the Dursleys decent, reasonable people. I am planning to start a fic called 'The Motive Files' which is basically various reasons for various characters to do what they did. Can I use this for the Dursleys?
Accio Allsorts chapter 22 . 11/16
I like the assume thing. Have never heard it before, but will remember it now.
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 26 . 9/30
Why are none of these in trysts?
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 19 . 9/29
Can you put these smut scenes into your tyrsts fic?
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 9/20
...Snape's not a hero. he's a petty, pathetic bastard that happened to be on the side of the good guys.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 28 . 9/17
I have enjoyed every chapter so far, but I really liked this one so much that I had to comment on it.
iamjmph01 chapter 30 . 9/10
I know not what foul pacts you have made, necromancer, to wield such Vile Magicks but I will never forgive you. That you laid these spells those many turns around the sun ago in preparation for this day, to commit this crime most foul! I know only that with two words.. you have somehow returned life...to mine inner-perfectionist!

No but seriously, I found a minor typo this chapter that i seem to have over looked in my other reads through. Now you need to know I love these stories. I found them this April and have read them... i don't know 3 or 4 times..this is either my fourth or fifth read through. So you can see that the typo that for some reason is bothering me this time is very easy to overlook. Based on reviews no-one else noticed(or at least cared) in the what 5 years since you wrote this...

Ok here it is... at the climax of the chapter, James explains that Albus forced them to seperate from Padfoot and Mooney. And to this my annoying inner voice says, "well isn't THAT interesting..lets travel back in time now and look at the first sentence of the chapter and what do we see but "Leh Gasp" Sirius Black mentioned with James, Lily and Charlus as they begin the press conference!"
Yes my inner voice is an annoying prick. Thats where the crazy rant comes from, having to listen to it make snide comments rather than just being able to move on...

Anyways, thanks for writing and sharing. Look forward to more.
iamjmph01 chapter 12 . 9/9
so i definitely wouldn't mind seeing this one expanded on. If you ever do, or know someone who did, i would absolutely love to be told about it. I'd be very grateful. I'm surprised I didn't leave this review any of the other times I've read this. Thanks for writing, and sharing.
Reichenfaust chapter 8 . 8/9
The sad thing is harry... The Earth of your time, and before, had big honkin space ships and the people weren't allowed to know...
Magic29 chapter 12 . 7/9
Love value of trust and friendship would love to read what happen after harry left
Reichenfaust chapter 71 . 6/28
The First Rule of Civilization.

Too bad the Rothschilds and their ilk don't follow that at all.
Reichenfaust chapter 64 . 6/28
Sounds like the Cathar Heresy... With a far better ending.
StoneTheLoner chapter 42 . 6/27
The goblins uninterested reaction to his life story made something occur to me... why is he telling his life story? The story he wanted to tell was of the vault break-in and Harry surely knew how little interest the goblins would have towards his sad past. And if he wanted to tell the Grangers there would've been a better place and time for that conversation. It doesn't make sense what should've been a short warning turned into an inappropriate history lesson.
2,532 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »