Reviews for Stories of the Lone Traveler
SleepIsMeantToBeOverdosed chapter 34 . 11/3
I’d have made a basement that’s like 5’x5’x2’, put massive space expansion enchantments in it and then put it under fidelus with a secret that’s extremely unique like the name of Hitler’s mom. Secret base get!
Skyegrave chapter 18 . 10/23
Oh god! Someone save Uncle Dorcas! Someone poisoned the mutton!
London Knight chapter 52 . 9/13
Nice going Snape ! All it takes is some ingenuity , cunning & a bit of faith & you'll go down as a legend in Slytherin House .
London Knight chapter 47 . 9/12
Unless it's a Royal Bank of Scotland £100 Scottish Note (very unlikely) , largest note Sirius could possible give barman is £50 .

English £100 Notes ceased to be legal tender in England in April 1945 ...
London Knight chapter 38 . 9/11
Actually unless the Timeline has been changed , Bill Weasley starts at Hogwarts in September 1982 .
He was born in October 1970 .
London Knight chapter 20 . 9/10
Had wondered who the Girl with the flute was . Never read those books . These are great 'hops' the Traveller is taking ... wonder if he'll bump into Sam Beckett ?
LK out .
London Knight chapter 3 . 9/8
Of course since you wrote this , Luna's Mother's name has been revealed to be Pandora .
ProfessorBowties chapter 20 . 9/2
This Lone Traveler thing seems quite similar to the Doctor.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 8/19
Your portrayal of James Potter is pretty awful. His eyes were hazel, not brown. You need to stop using all caps for yelling. Also, huge grammar mistake in the second sentence of your story is a major flag to readers that they can expect a lot more errors.
tcl7189 chapter 51 . 8/14
LMBO
eos9 chapter 71 . 8/9
Rereading all your works again, and hoping you're okay in all this mess.

This chapter is particularly gratifying. There are an unfortunate number of otherwise decent fanfiction authors who get so caught up in 'collecting' that they twist morality in a frightening way and appear to desensitise themselves (and their readers) to what should obviously flash instant warning signs.
M chapter 24 . 7/17
Oh my, that was hilarious! Have you read "A Black Comedy" by Nonjon? I just read it before your story, as it was recommended in another story, "0-800 Rent A Hero", (also a really great dimensional travel story). 0-800 Rent A Hero recommends a fic every chapter, or nearly every chapter, and I've been going through their recommendations since I stumbled across them a while ago. This fic was the next in the recommended list. Anyway, a little off-topic, A Black Comedy is absolutely wonderful, I loved it, and I def recommend it to you and everyone else. Specifically why I'm bringing this up, is that in A Black Comedy there's one scene where Harry and Sirius, having found each other in an alternate dimension courtesy of the Veil, both become Lord Blacks and stick it to the Wisengamot. As the closing remarks of their introductory speeches, Sirius says, "F you very much. And your mothers too." Of course, it becomes a very popular quote, referenced a couple of times throughout the rest of the fic, including a brand new T-shirt line by the Twins of inspiring quotes. So I just find it incredibly funny that your Harry and Sirius jointly say this to the Wizengamot as they are leaving to stick it to them. In the exact wording. Have you read A Black Comedy then? And yea, that's basically what I wanted to say. Oh, and this fic is also really good too, I've been enjoying it. Coincidentally, I have a dimensional travel fic of my own I've been working on for a while, (not ready to be published yet), but it goes more along the lines of "Falling Through Portals" by Elizabeth Lux on Wattpad, (also highly recommended), with less of a focus on HP and a different main character from a good but highly unheard of book trilogy that was never finished.
BigglyVocab chapter 27 . 7/14
I assume you didn't write this chapter? Your grammar is shit, terribly so, but you never decided you were going to be dumb enough to switch tenses mid fucking sentence over and over again. Like you did this chapter.
BigglyVocab chapter 1 . 7/13
He hadn't "tried to Avada Kedavra'd himself".

It's called the KILLING CURSE.

KILLING. CURSE.
Why doesn't Harry tell Harry to have Dobby pop him food while he and he dumber duo are off "camping" AND STARVING?
2,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »