Reviews for Stories of the Lone Traveler
Penny is wise chapter 63 . 8/26
Awesome chapter. A nice dash of history.
stonegnome1 chapter 63 . 8/26
Interesting idea, the headmaster or mistress being in rebellion.

I wonder if it could be applied to Umbridge. The ministry educational decrees were detrimental to the education of Hogwarts students. The decrees are in violation of clause 4 which should bring 2 and 3 into affect.
stonegnome1 chapter 31 . 8/26
One thing I have wondered about with Harry Traveler removing the Horcrux from Harry's scar.
If Dumbledore does not know it happened could he arrange for Harry to be AKed expecting him to survive and being very surprised when he does not.
aresofrecluce chapter 63 . 8/24
These are some of the best connected one-shots/x-overs for Harry Potter that I have found. Even when I am not familiar with the crossed universe, like Babylon 5 and the one used at the beginning of this story, I greatly enjoy your storytelling. Please keep up the good work.
serialkeller chapter 63 . 8/22
Nice one, and all the wizards back then seem like pillocks!
paulmoss chapter 63 . 8/22
loving these stories keep up the good work
Scififan33 chapter 63 . 8/22
Don't know the crossover from the first bit but thankfully didn't really need to Keep up the good work
Mo.auxier chapter 63 . 8/20
I fully agree with you that Harry Crow is an amazingly well written and engaging story. I also like Rorchach's Blot's story, Make A Wish. This is also a good story and I highly recommend it if you haven't read it yet.
Yet another amazing chapter! Thank you for keeping this story ongoing and not abandoning it.
Fellow chapter 63 . 8/18
Nice!
mrpietan chapter 63 . 8/19
whhot. an update. more please
musme chapter 63 . 8/19
I love it
Ratus chapter 63 . 8/19
That was a nice one, and I do love Harry Crow as well. Your right it is in the top 5 that I have read in the last 7 or 8 years.
ladysavay chapter 63 . 8/19
Well, I loved the chapter and the story in it, but I guess we'll never know whether this world is the same world that Harry was born into, huh? Too bad, it would be nice to see if anything changed for him if he drops by around his time at his home world.

Gotta love that Flute. Additionally, I have to agree with you about Harry Crow. Excellent story.

As always, I'm looking forward to what ever you write next.
Rake1810 chapter 63 . 8/19
Fun chapter. Using the Royal Family could be a fun idea.
ShadowBasilisk chapter 63 . 8/19
hmmm... I think you should write a offshoot of this oneshot with the Harry growing up in this changed universe. maybe have Hogwarts accepting all magical sentient beings, Tom Riddle as headmaster, and Snape being the Dark Lord after being passed up for the potions job...
1,612 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »