Reviews for Stories of the Lone Traveler
iamjmph01 chapter 6 . 4/17/2019
I love your work here with The Lone Traveler. There were some issues with this chap, mainly the Harry your writing about was from an AU not Canon, so... maybe laying out how things happened in canon here is a bit on the oops side. Also, Snape was not a hero. There are many things he was, but hero is not one of them. I know this is way too late to mean anything, but there you go. Thanks for writing and sharing, i am on my third read.
LAB1 chapter 78 . 4/5/2019
All in all a great story! There were several chapters that I didn't understand at all due to not seeing the shows and missing that background. I enjoyed what I understood!
excessivelyperky chapter 62 . 2/28/2019
Very good wrapping up there! (though of course Snape will still be sent to Azkaban, or Kissed, because he knows who in the Ministry really was Imperiused and who wasn't, alas).

Love the new universe, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 61 . 2/28/2019
Oh, brilliant! But of course Dumbledore never thought 'Finite' would work, so he never tried it. Oops.

I love all the changes in this chapter.

Though I still find it hard to believe that neither Bella or Voldemort ever defeated Draco during the summer or the Christmas holidays, just to make sure Lucius and Narcissa behaved themselves.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 77 . 2/12/2019
Glad harry gets some happiness
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 76 . 2/11/2019
Nice heavenly chat
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 75 . 2/11/2019
I love how efficient the goblins are
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 74 . 2/11/2019
Short but sweet
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 64 . 2/9/2019
Interesting philosophical chapter
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 63 . 2/9/2019
Nice that harry got sword training
2,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »