Reviews for Stories of the Lone Traveler
Mastersgtjames chapter 32 . 9/7/2021
Always prefer it when you give the Epilogue. Not a fan of just dropping the stories on cliffhangers or whatever.
Mastersgtjames chapter 29 . 9/7/2021
anyone ever actually do this?
shadewolfedrt chapter 78 . 9/4/2021
I have just finished this and this is the first time I read this and I must say it was great! You might want to put The Professional and their story in your favorites so other can fin it easier.
Dayside chapter 72 . 8/21/2021
Dude seriously what the fuck is with all this Christian bullshit? It's fucking weirdchamp
Dayside chapter 64 . 8/21/2021
All this god nonsense really ruined the story. Bringing in God into a society that fucking hates Christianity is just off. As is preaching all this dumb shit.
Guest chapter 72 . 8/11/2021
What about Cedric? Harry could prevent that.
Jestrbob chapter 39 . 8/6/2021
The burrow series is one of the most compelling stories. It could stand alone.
SunPho3n1x chapter 78 . 7/22/2021
I loved these! Thank you for writing them!
dianaanne chapter 1 . 7/20/2021
That was a great first chapter
Jonathan Deller chapter 28 . 7/11/2021
This was fun!
guest chapter 38 . 6/27/2021
I'm puzzled - why was Snape's change of heart not believed at all when those of Regulus and Bellatrix were instantly accepted? (Rhetorical question; I'm not silly enough to expect an answer.)
guest chapter 30 . 6/27/2021
The complaining troll, er, reviewer should crawl back into its cave. You honestly labeled the fic Adventure/Fantasy. Angst-lovers need only seek angst-labeled fics to get the torture they crave. Be assured that most readers want only disclosure and will cheerfully go on to other fics without complaint if they don't find one of yours appealing.
guest chapter 18 . 6/26/2021
Crashed and burned, but this ending was lovely. I'm so glad that Moody ended up where he could be active and useful, both of which would be necessary for his contentment.
guest chapter 16 . 6/26/2021
Re. hints of shocking ending for this segment, I'll take a guess: 'Gary' discovers that this is his original timeline, which will now turn out much better. If that be true, it's interesting to speculate (since many more chapters are forthcoming) about why he keeps on Traveling.
R B Ven chapter 44 . 6/19/2021