Reviews for Stories of the Lone Traveler
R B Ven chapter 43 . 6/19/2021
is there a full story to this?
KongoBongo chapter 30 . 6/10/2021
ahh who cares if they lack character development so does canon Harry Potter scheech, these are fun and entertaining :)
KongoBongo chapter 22 . 6/10/2021
i do like this one, wonder if he even gets into Gryffindor
THE STRAITS TIME chapter 78 . 5/11/2021
That leather jacket in the story’s profile picture may look DAMN GOOD… but I imagine Harry Potter, Lone Traveler to have a full beard like Daniel Radcliffe did at the 2015 San Diego Comic-Con!
OUR STORY SHARED chapter 54 . 5/11/2021
Severus’ vision of Muggle Society presented to Lucius reminds me of this one-shot — "Wish Carefully" By: Ten Toes…
VIVIFI.ME chapter 50 . 5/10/2021
Yeah, took some minor Google-searching to learn that this 'Goth Boy/Kid God' was from "Joan of Arcadia"…
VIVIFI PLUS chapter 39 . 5/10/2021
That omake… I wonder what the 'Wizarding World' multiverse would be like, littered with the 'Spoiled Sweet' children of 'The Lone Traveler'… because even when their father won’t always be around for them due to circumstance, their immediate family are more than happy to 'step up' and 'fill in' the role!
MDIS chapter 31 . 5/10/2021
I’m declaring this the chapter where you dissed J. K. Rowling’s 'reputation' with mathematics and her 'inconsistent' writing skills… because honestly speaking, it cracked a smile out of me.
LULULEMON chapter 30 . 5/10/2021
Harry then said, "Well, in the interest of full disclosure, I'm going to first remove the bindings on my counterpart." He waved HIS OWN VERSION OF THE ELDER WAND and performed the counter-charm. Little Harry giggled and glowed for a brief moment.

('Lone Traveler' Harry Potter has his own personal version of the Elder Wand, probably alongside his own primary 'Holly & Phoenix Feather'? WICKED.)
ALPHA BETAS chapter 22 . 5/10/2021
"Harry decided he would be having a busy month."

(NO SHIT, SHERLOCK — CHRIST, THAT WAS A MARATHON OF A LETTER TO READ!)
NOXEOS chapter 18 . 5/3/2021
Twist and Turns Arc is the most beautiful ending I've ever had the pleasure of reading... Thank You!
Episoidal chapter 12 . 4/21/2021
Two problems with this chapter:
-You made Sasuke have the most unrealistic dialogue and characterization
-Legilimency is a product of magic from the Harry Potter universe. There is not an iota of similarity between magic and chakra. I do not see any reasoning behind a Shinobi being able to learn legilimency.
DuchessFujoshiPotter chapter 12 . 3/12/2021
it is wrong for me to wish for a continuation of this chapter? lol
Camillus Seth chapter 47 . 3/6/2021
Huh, I knew my gender wasn't the most mature, but burning your own house on fire is just too mature. I mean, couldn't they have, I don't know, threw nukes at that house?
Silver Wolf chapter 11 . 3/3/2021