Reviews for Everything She'd Wanted
meezzy chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
awww, that was a really sweet fic! good job.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is beautiful and so in character, it really showcases that no matter how many times they go their separate ways they keep finding themselves together. It's this lovely example of what may be fate or possibly just a love that will never die. There is always this kind of current underneath the veneer of even their stilted conversations, it is so easy for them to slip into how they were in a relationship. The peripheral thoughts and comments of Jessica also really brought that home during the reunion. I hope to see more from you.
ilsablaine chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Beautifully written! And a believable ending for Liz and Todd.
dahlia687 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Aww this was really sweet!
brina.jean chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I have to agree with everyone else...this is a perfect story about Todd and Elizabeth. Thanks!
Starberry-Cupcake chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I loved it! I was really good, I enjoyed it very much! I love this couple, good job!
katelynluvsyouall chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awesome story! Loved it,really 're very talented.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
next chapter lols
TheMaskedGirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Amazing. I love Elizabeth and Todd so much it hurt me when they split apart. Todd will always be for Elizabeth, and Liz will always be for Todd. They are destined for each other.
Putney chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This was recc'd by a friend, and I have to say it was worth the read!

Beautifully written, soft and gentle progression throughout, and perfectly chosen phases...gorgeous and all around wonderful! Great job!
LuxKen27 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Aww, this is a really lovely piece! I am such a sucker for this pairing anyway, but I enjoyed the way you drew the timeline of their relationship, from their first meeting as playmates on the elementary school playground, all the way through canon - and beyond. It feels very realistic (for what was a mostly escapist series, especially near the end of SVH, LOL), and its very heartwarming. The little italicized sentences are the thread that binds everything together, and how fitting that they finally found their happy ending together.

Beautiful work! Thanks so much for sharing it )
jennylovestowrite chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Awww. That's my first thought when I read this. It's beautiful. I read one of the earlier reviews, and like they said, the age in italics at the end of each section really helped with the sentiment; almost like you could view the flashback yourself. I for one have always been a Liz/Todd fan. Sure, sure, they had their ups and downs, but thats what makes love work. To be VERY honest, I never liked the way SVU and Senior Year turned them all out to be, espeically with SEnior Year getting them together, just to break up at the beginning of SVU (yes, I know SVU was written first, so it all had to fit, but still...). In those, Todd just wasn't Todd anymore. This really helped the whole circle find its way back together again.
xxAngelFaithxx chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is BEAUTIFUL! I loved it. Your style is really nice. Keep up the good work.
perfectromanceinmymind chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This was just lovely. Simple and perfectly understated. Nice to see someone else still harbors a soft spot for Liz & Todd - there seems to be very few of us out there! :)
CoolDiva chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was very, very sweet and well-written. I like the way it ended. I love Liz and Todd. :)