Reviews for Obsidian Blue
low on inspiration chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I really admire how the simplicity and briefness of each entry doesn't take away from the beauty in your writing. I love the depths of Gh/Vi's relationship you were able to explore and portray so wonderfully. You also have the perfect amount of humor in the collection as well, adding to the enjoyment of the reading experience. Well done! I enjoyed reading this very much.
dbzqueens chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Hah, wow, guess I never left that review. Sorry! Anyways, I love this story. I have loved it for a while now, and I occasionally come back and read it over and over again, because I just find it so sweet and just...just amazing. If I could, I would write a oneshot with each one of these ideas, but I can't, as these are your ideas in the first place! :) Haha, well, anyways, this is an amazing story that I will continue to love for years to come. Awesome job.
dbzqueens chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I have yet to read this story, but I want the prize! I'm guessing that the title, Obsidian Blue, has to do with maybe Gohan admiring Videl's eyes, or something asking those lines. I can't wait to read this! I'll leave an anonymous review with the same pen name actually reviewing this story! I hope I win something!
Okayimobsessed chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
WTF! Why does this story make me feel like there is a such thing as love? Awesome job...(teardrop)
Kitty86 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
aw, even though it wasn't normal story, that was so sweet! I liked it!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Fantastic work on this. Very nicely done. Keep at it.
chimney leaf chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow, what a really cool idea. Each of them was really quite excellent in their own right and together they work really well.
Mistemptress chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This is nice but it's not a story. Listing themes aren't stories. This could have just gone in your profile and one could be used as a story. Just listing themes, as nice as this is, isn't the way to go.