Reviews for Strangely Oriented Stars
Lord 0f Storms chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
I've been soaking up this wonderful story for the past week, and now it's finished. Agh, makes me rather sad. You capture Zevran's inner thoughts so perfectly, even when retelling scenes from the game, it felt like a genuine insight into his psyche. I was beside myself when he called Keelin by Rinna's name. Ouch! But what a way to lead into that conversation.

I especially liked her emotional difficulty with the Landsmeet and executing Loghain. In the game, it's all business, but I found it fascinating to see it take a toll on her like that, especially her reaction to Alistair pressing the decision. Wonderful stuff! I think my need for Zevran feels has been sated now! :D
pitkat chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Great job sticking to one perspective. I sometimes think too many of these stories get too involved in each character's thought process, but this was well done. I thought Zevran's character was on spot for the most part. Would love to see a follow up. Happy writing!
The Fallen Empress chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I am in love with your writing. And, oh, that part with "what does rinna mean" I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT. god. this is awesome.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
Only complaint was he never got round to telling her what "mi amora" meant.
Browny Pink chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Okay, so I used my bing translater on that last spanish phrase, and promptly burst out laughing. I get the message and think it's something Zevran would totally say, but it's sooo funny!
bejahunter chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
Sigh. Thank you! Quite an enjoyable read.
GlysMari chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
By all the saints... your writing is phenomenal!
Wildfly chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
it is a masterpiece, your story :)
Whatsheishaving chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Thank you for writing my Zevran. Am enjoying your story immensely. I have only recently discovered fanfic, so I may have somewhat overdosed on it. So this comment may be due entirely to that, but thank you soooo much for keeping the smirking to a bare minimum. I do love your work.
Sahilee chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
This is simply amazing! One of the best fanfic stories I have ever read! Thank you so much for sharing this with us :)

You are truly brilliang :D
NotSafeForWork chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
That was just wonderful! I found this after a recommend on the kmeme and I am so glad I did. You are a truly talented writer and I can't wait to read more from you.
DigiNyxx chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
Awesome story!
Suilven chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
This story was so fantastic and moving. I'm not much of a Zevran fan at all and I stumbled across your story from Phoenike's rave post on the Cheeky Monkeys of Dragon Age. This is, hands down, the best Zevran I have ever read and you made him so delightfully vulnerable. You had me in tears at the end and I will never look at Zevran the same way. Thank you for the wonderful story!
Meg2793 chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
This story was so good. If it is possible, it made me love Zevran even more.
Phoenike chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Oh. My. God. Toward the end, this chapter turned out to be the single most beautiful piece of fanfiction I've ever read.

I don't know what else to write without starting to sound like I've lost my mind... I'm almost afraid to continue reading, I must appear like a madwoman already, wiping tears in a train full of people while tapping at my notebook :)