Reviews for Dracula's Daughter
Rubin34 chapter 2 . 4/16
horror i would say instand humor
Joey 066 chapter 11 . 2/2
I really do enjoy reading this fanfiction. I'm always excited to see what will happen next.

I am curious though, will you be updating it anytime soon?
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Excellent eleven chapters.
mooniesere chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
Wow I love this! You have no idea how disappointed I was when I found out that there were no more chappies! D:

I love the twist you gave to the the classic 'angel Usagi' and I really hope you can continue to upload ASAP!

NEVER doubt your talent

Always a fan,

SereneS
Wolfpackersson09 chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
I really like this fanfic. I also believe that there should be some chibi-usa in the future after carmilla has been dealt with and Dracula begins to rise. I also believe you should use Julius Belmont. You're already using Alucard as Arikado and Yoko Belnades. I hope you introduce him soon and to have the awkwardness of having Usagi-chan and Arikado meet.
First Lady Lestat chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
oh my god, I love this story hurry back with an update soon
masterart chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
that is good story can't wait the next one soon
auragonian chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
I love this story! can't wait for more, my favorite character is of course Rei, she reminds me of the old show Gargoyles with her being a statue during the day.

Also, who will end up as a descendant of Grant Denasty? And will we ever meet Usagi's crush? we met his sister, but not him.
Alhazad2003 chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Ho ho ho ho ho, should've known Slogra and Gaibon would've shown up sooner or later. Those two cause trouble wherever they go, but at least the girls learned how to fight together against such powerful foes. They're gonna need the practice if they hope to challenge Carmilla, Death, and eventually Dracula. Love the story, keep it up.
Alhazad2003 chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
And now we have Minako, not to mention Alucard. They're gonna need all the help they can get if they hope to stop Dracula, who's gonna be mighty peeved his little girl is opposing him. Keep up the great work.
Alhazad2003 chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
So now Ortega has returned to make life miserable for Makoto and anyone else who follows the light. A pity the fight wasn't longer, but that'll come later, won't it?
Alhazad2003 chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
Wow, a good thing it's taking place in modern day Tokyo, rather than medieval Romania, or Usagi would've been in REAL trouble. And now Makoto has appeared, cool, very cool. I hope she knocks Karin's block off, she definitely needs to be taken down a peg or two. Hope you update this soon.
Alhazad2003 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Wow, making Rei a gargoyle, you definitely get points for originality. Can't wait to see the rest of the Senshi, or whatever they are in this strange new world. Until then...
Alhazad2003 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Wow, what a way to start the day. Liked how you turned Luna into a bat, very fitting. Was a bit confused at first about Usagi's nature, whether she was a full vampire, dhampir, or whatnot, since no full vampire can walk in daylight, not even Dracula himself. But if she's more like Soma, whose vampiric nature is suppressed, then that makes more sense. But, Naru being a descendant of Belmont? Oh gosh, too silly. Is Melvin going to be in this story (or whatever his name is in the Japanese anime, it's been way too long since I followed Sailor Moon). Anyway, hope you continue the story, and have a wonderful day.
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I just now notice you posted this on the my birthday