Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Esthelaaaa chapter 14 . 2/4
A really interesting story coming along! It's been a while since any updates, and I'll chalk that up to a busy life and AO3 and all, but I can't say that it looks very hopeful...

I do enjoy how he's scaled in terms of strength nicely. An overpowered protagonist is nice and all but it really does get boring. The character development seemed a little strange for Ichigo/Tzuzuki, and I can't exactly put my finger on why, but I do love how you portrayed Yoruichi and Kisuke. Yoruichi in this story, though, does seem to tease Ichigo more playfully and innocently than in canon, but I think I like this more.

The strange relationship between Yukimaru and Tzuzuki is also rather offsetting. A brotherly relationship with oneself? On top of that, they never had that kind of relationship in canon; it was more a mutual understanding (with a lot of violence and struggling and threats). I understand if you deliberately varied it from the original, but I have to say that it was a little too strange.

In the end, though, it really was a fun read! I hope to see more updates in the near future!
lotusalchemist chapter 4 . 1/6
I liked your version of the deaths best. It even made my eyes moist which is something I can't say for any other fanfic. Good fic.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
wow we're finally seeing some of the rest of the Shiba's I wonder if Kaien notice that he and Ichigo look similar?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
I can't help but blow those Kisuke Ichigo moments out the window... Like 'No Kisuke don't sit like that all night come lay beside me there plenty of room.' My brain is broken completely broken.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Aizen that bastard... I hope Kisuke or Yoruichi notices that he tore off his limiters before someone besides Unohana notices.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
The thought of him with any type of Zan... thats not at least somewhat similar to Zangetsu (even his dual blade form) is disturbing. It just wouldn't seem right.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
LOL! and he was holding back! Imagine if he was serious.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
When you mentioned the 4 years off training was that the 4 years between 15-19 or is he now 23? Bc it keep up with their fool Aizen plan it wouldn't be smart for him to be seen with Issin before he even enters the Academy. Kisuke and Yoruichi make some sense bc he was adopted into that family, but Aizen would already be on guard bc their basically part of the police.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
LOL~ Their all a bunch of showoffs.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
I liked that little non-sense fact about the the year Japan changed their calendar. Unless you have something planned for why Inou choose that year, you make a comment about how she had the same thought as Ichigo since she only knew she had to send them back AT LEAST a 100 years but didn't really know how far.

I think I've be having Ichigo x Kisuke withdraws recently bc I can't help but picture something going on between the two of them when their interactions are completely innocent so far.

I really can't picture Ichigo as an assassin, I mean really... but it does make since for Yoruichi to adopt him maybe Su fon can take over the assassination squad again.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
I decided to read your revised vision on AO3 as well, and thought I should mention that the revised version is missing some details from the original that you might want to look over and make sure you add later on.
Either way I love your story keep up the great work :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
So cool! I love this story!
Mas2009 chapter 14 . 11/7/2015
is there a difference from their original world? you made aizen godly and maybe things will be more complicated than the past...sorry I skipped to this chapter after I read the first 2 chapters and I was right because this is unreal, ichigo , his father, kisuke and yoruichi could not beat him? also your "we don't have a prove" shitty thing is absurd in my opinion...bye
Yukino-chan chapter 14 . 10/7/2015
We can't help but ask when cause this fic is too awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/7/2015
wait sorry but idk if it's just me (probably is but sigh) but i'm having like these discontinuities when i'm reading so i'm not sure if I'm missing it or...? like for one when did kiyoko become masaki and i feel like i still don't know what tsuzuki and yukimaru actually look like ahhh send help ;_;