Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
astralien chapter 14 . 9/4
I love both your perspective in and ao3. I shouldn't be surprised you added some details on ao3, and honestly, I love both. Thanks for writing it (them)! May I know what you'll do with version? Willl you finish it or will you stick to ao3? Greetings from Indonesia *waves*
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 14 . 8/4
... huh. Now I'm more curious about Katsuo. We haven't seen much of him since he lost, and there was a couple of things that went on there that make me think his support of Tsuzuki counted as a butterfly, but the connection between his being a butterfly and the waves he made hasn't been made obvious yet, I don't think. That said, I get the feeling this particular wave is at least in part because of him.

I don't have an Ao3, but that doesn't mean I don't browse there, lol. See you there, probably!
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 13 . 8/4
*pat Kisuke*. Good Kisuke.
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 12 . 8/3
Is it too late to say that I'm hooked specifically because of the attention to detail you've put into this? Like... I might not have the sheer JP understanding necessary to know what specifically is impolite about "nandayo," but I do know the gist of the nuances that make up keigo and its cousin super-keigo (I know that's not a term but still), and I might not be nearly observant enough to catch really good foreshadowing in the making, but I can at least tell if it was there to begin with. It's really been great seeing all that. That's why, if I ever comment on something that seems off to me, it's because I respect you enough to say, and if it's like that on purpose, I'd love to know why it is what it is! I'mma keep reading now before i get too long-winded bye
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 11 . 8/3
Cool!
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 10 . 8/2
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 9 . 8/2
Kuroarashi, kuroi arashi, and kokuran are three other ways of pronouncing it n.n
Nihatclodra chapter 6 . 7/6
Just had an idea for Ichigo's new Zanpakuto's name: "天破刃", aka: "Ten'yabuha", aka "The Heaven-Rending Blade" or the "Celestial Breaking Blade".
Lila Dunmare chapter 14 . 4/20