Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
I'm gonna say I like this fic but I have a few problems with it 1. I feel ichigos personality is a little off just a little I but I get it he's undercover so I can deal 2.I miss shirosaki original personality he seems a lot more mellowed out again I know you need to him to act that way did yoruichi and urahara go back in time since their younger selves are in the past and if you explained it in earlier chapters I'm sorry 4.I miss zangetsu is there a way to bring him back without messing up the story in his as tensa zangetsu so it won't be a huge ass sword and I'm sorry if this is to much
whisperchild chapter 14 . 3/30
The mere thoughf of having Yoruichi as a motherly or rather sisterly figure is somewhat terrifying... Poor Ichigo
I really like Ichigo or rather Tsuzuki going to the Fourth Division, because many people simply don't appreciate the important role of the healer, and it also poses as a symbol of his evolving character, because I believe no one would have expected him at the very beginning to prefer becoming a combat medic instead of the simple stereotypical hero-warrior (no offense meant, that role is also important and by no means dumb or something like that).
Masaki is in canon not an ordinary ghost, but rather a full-fledged Quincy - but I don't mind, this is probably because you started writing earlier than the manga developed to that point. Or maybe you just don't like Ichigo being a hybrid of every species existing, excluding animals. I am fine with that.
Besides, I love the idea of his mother still being a fierce, strong and caring woman and her adapting a mother role for Yukimaru, god knows he deserves it.
It is an interesting turn of events, and I hope you will soon continue writing : )

.whisperchild
rebecca taylor chapter 10 . 3/26
I love the Kisuke vs Aizen in episode 300
Krinya chapter 14 . 2/19
I started this a few days ago and now I can't wait for chapter 15! Ichigo-or rather Tsuzuki- has really come a long way. But I have a question, is Tsuzuki still wearing his two daytime reiatsu suppressors and 3 night time ones (I think those were the numbers)? Is that why he was having somewhat of a hard time in this most recent battle, the failed picnic thingy? I noticed the parts about him struggling with carrying two people in the boat thing and how he was feeling pretty drained partway through. I'm wondering if that's normal (twas a hard battle), or because he has to hold back and not seem TOO powerful, lest suspicions be raised?
Wow, loving it and all the detail you've gone to. Also on a slight side note I'm curious as to how Tsuzuki's 'twin' is doing during all this. I was almost expecting him to notice and comment the first time Tsuzuki was harmed in the living world and panic by pestering Tsuzuki when he woke up via mind link if nothing else. That he hasn't had a concerned scene all the times Tsuzuki has been hurt so far is kinda ..unusual. Although knowing the plan I'm assuming he just had to grit his teeth and bare with it hoping Tsuzuki will be alright since he can't exactly move in to help. Still it would be interesting to see a little more interaction between the two of them or even Yukimaru's communication and interaction with the others who came back through time. I'm slightly curious as to how Yukimaru's training is going as well since he would have to learn through Tsuzuki in their mind battles unless the skill translation is automatic or something. Also I've kinda been assuming Kisuke has been giving Yukimaru power limiters as well unless he simply does need one due to not being constant scrutiny.

Ahem a rather long side note and right in the middle of things getting really interesting for the others as well but it would be nice to see a little of how Yukimaru is doing as well as Tsuzuki and I really enjoy the scenes where they're all together like on their birthday with Kisuke and their mother as well (I'll be slightly disappointed and amused that Tsuzuki's 'adopted mother' wasn't there as well. XD)

Anyway absolutely loving it and all the detail and really wondering just what is going on at the moment since constantly claiming it's Aizen seems like it might be to easy so I'm curious as to what else is going on behind the scenes as well.
Izz-Chan chapter 14 . 2/11
I love this story. I can't wait till your next. Although I'm a little disappointed that you don't update often I understand that you need to research before you write. I enjoy you story very much and can't wait for the next update!
Ivy.Lunar.Reid chapter 14 . 2/4
This fic is amazing. The way they arrived back to the past, the characters, everything is amazing. I love how Ichigo/Tsuzuki keeps to his base personality while still growing into himself. The chemistry between characters is lovely. I love how Urahara reminds me of fandom!Kakashi for some reason. Being reasonably mysterious while still being all knowing and arriving by windows at times. IDK why but he does remind me of him.

Can't wait for your next update!
Osprey Eamon chapter 14 . 1/10
Yoruichi and Kisuke's teenage year sound like they must have been a lot of fun. For Yoruichi and Kisuke at least. Maybe not so much for other people.

Well, I suppose there have been a lot of little ripples going around - the Shihoin adopting an heir, Homura Kaede and the other from Tsuzuki's class surviving that hollow attack, the Fourth acquiring another field medic - so some of them coming together to form one big wave. And Aizen would be watching all of it that he's aware of because it would be connected not just to Tsuzuki, who could become a valuable pawn but to Kisuke and Yoruichi who he must view as major threats. One does get the impression he might have caught on to something, but really it's more likely that he's just probing the hell out of this unexpected new factor that's popped up so he can adjust his plans for it.

Really enjoying the relationship between Tsuzuki, Kisuke and Yoruichi, especially the group hug. I suppose a lot of people assume that Kisuke the Coat-tail Rider has succeeded in purposely endearing himself to the new Shihoin Clan heir just like he did with the old one.
ruby2360 chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
Oh my god, such supension
Moikan Yoloko chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
I'm serious that when i read umanose i dissected it in 'a nose' mixing portuguese and english.
edvin.ka chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
awesome
Guest chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Please update soon
HaloBleachMasseffect chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
the Shinigami Research and Development Institute was conceptualized and created by Kisuke Urahara not Kirio Hikifune
GalanthaDreams chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
Reading your story is exhausting-in the best of ways. I really love what you've done with the story and your character development is fascinating. The changes in personality and motivation, while not losing sight of the canon traits is beautiful, and frankly, impressive to read.
Liffae chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
I love this! It's incredibly complex and contains such depth. While I won't ask you to update soon, I hope you will keep this story in your thoughts and eventually bring us more. There's ample foreshadowing for exciting future events, and while I haven't the time to read into the folds of your story too deeply, I look forward to seeing it unfold whenever you have the time to update.
Hope you're having a fantastic day!