Reviews for The Things We Fail to See
Tenebris Domina chapter 1 . 10/14
I know it has been quite some time but I'd really like to read more and I'd REALLY like to know the reaction of the others
ryoma.wolfcub.3685 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
That was hilarious!
JellyBeanBo chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
You, wonderful author you. I'm in-love with this plot [and with your Atobe, damn]. The dynamics in AtoRyo's relationship is so erratic yet absolutely /thrilling/, and I would really, /really/ love to see more.

I want to know more about Ryoma's masochistic streak; if it's just plain masochism or if there is something else. I want to delve in more into Ryoma and Keigo's interactions [a little bit tilting to the dialogues], and others' [particularly Seigaku's] reactions when they find out. I'm hanging in suspense. Really, this idea is damn good. And with how limited the PoT fandom leaves room for plot development within the high school-tennis circuit setting, I'd say yours is a startling breath of fresh air. Great job.
pandora vanity chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
meant for each other...

i cant avoid thingking that atobe is ryoma's lifesaver! ANYWAY I LOVE ROYAL PAIR so please update more story about them
kisskisskill chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I am such a sucker for Royal pair, so seeing all of your fics makes me so happy. :D

I agree with you, Ryoma never seemed to fit into the Seigaku mentality. Considering how arrogant he is, Hyotei or Rikkai would've suited him much better but ahh, we wouldn't have a series to fangirl over if that was the case I suppose.
SaCcHaRiNeD ChIld chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Poor Kei~~~ TT ...I don't know why, but I almost cried when I read this... I mean really...and I want to see Seigaku's reaction to everything... and I really wish Ryo would just ...stop, I mean I think he's taking advantage of Atobe's feelings for him...but well its your story, and speaking of your story...please update soon? ...please?
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
awww, i really like it. atobe fell in love with a really twisted ryoma.
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
i have honestly never seen anything like this before, and i LOVE IT! I dont know what i love about it but i just love everything! please update soon ! ? :)
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
*spazzes* Love it~!
MeeshayleCanRawr chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This was really good. As I started to read it at first, I thought it was a bit odd and wanted to stop, but I couldn't! It was just too good lol

Update soon :3
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
hm, well, that was interesting. i wonder what seigaku is going to do when they find out their little baby boy is a masochist. i can't wait till your next update.
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I like... though its weird to think of Ryo-chan being into bloodplay and SM... Can't wait for the next chapter
what the gaaah chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow, this was...unusual. Unusual, but good. Hope you update soon!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
While I'm a Seigaku fan, I still loved this! I can't believe that Ryoma slits his wrists! (well, it adds effect to the story ).

Overall, you always manage to capture the snark in the royal pair relationship. Please update soon! XD
Herbblood chapter 1 . 2/18/2010