Reviews for Hats, Slaps, and Kissy Faces
SnowStorm22 chapter 8 . 12/15/2017
This book.. The characters are completely different. Gretel was 13 in the book and this makes her seem like she is 16. "Kurt" was more of a dickhead. and Bruno was completely oblivious to what was happening in the real book. So what I am saying about this is, I LOVE IT. I could not stop reading it. Thank you for sharing this writing with us.
Bob Jones chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
I was actually thinking about this and looked it up and there you were.
Erin chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
I love this but please right more! It's been 3 years since I first read it and I've come back m and there isn't more :(
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
I just have a question is gretel 18 or is she younger I need to know PLEASE!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
Beg you to upload soon!:-)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
Please Please upload soon... I promise to good review every one of your chapters if u upload more:-)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
I guess continue the love story #greurt and make them get inmate with each other
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
Love this
hehe chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
hi
i33yhayes04 chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
hey me again I love your story so much its the best I've ever seen but please can you do one with Kotler and mother and then the end one father finds out? xx thanks xx
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
UPLOAD THE NEW CHARTER NOW!
Faith chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
Ugh can't get enough of Kurt and shipp #kretel
punkkie chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
I love it! Please continue!:-)
sleepinglionzz32 chapter 7 . 4/22/2015
... wow.. just. Wow!
Anime-Trashcan chapter 8 . 3/27/2015
wow you are an amazing author and i love this story please update because i am also a kurtxgretel fan or as the ship is called ketel and i also think you should add a chapter where kurt consoles gretel and they have a really romantic scene.