Reviews for Hats, Slaps, and Kissy Faces
Your number one fan chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
I love your Story and when insaw that you had updated, it was all I could do to stay in my chair! Thank you for writing this! I love it!
94kgirly chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
PLEASE MAKE MORE!
Verity Caprice chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
I love your story, you really made it real for me! Please update soon! I can't wait any longer!
FFww2reviewerJC chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Really good! I found an error or two here or there, but very funny! Please add another chapter in your spare time?
Aisha chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Yay, I was really happy that you had started updating again and cannot wait for the next chapter, keep up the awsum writing XD
cath luvs cats chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
[It's been many months since I last reviewed, but I haven't forgotten about this fanfic at all]

I'm an 8th grader too, so I totally get how busy it is sometimes. ;)

I have to say, I like this chapter a lot, especially the ending. I can't wait to see the rest of Gretel's reaction to her Christmas gift and where her relationship with Kotler will go after that.
DianneD chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Ha ha, this story's awesome, especially the part where Kotler gives Gretel his hat! )

I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Simply.Tawny chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
This is a better. You gave your story much more description, so I think I'm starting to understand where you're taking it.

You need to watch your grammar still, though. You have some words misspelled and you are getting many homophones and possessives mixed up. The first chapters seemed okay, but around chapter three and four it started getting choppy again.

I also would like to suggest looking up some words before using them in your story. An "affair" is generally when someone is cheating on their spouse. I do not understand how that could be brought up with Gretel in mind, so revision is probably needed in that part of the story. I would also recommend that you look up names before using them in the story. "Bryant" is an English name and "Skyler" is not a surname, it's a first-name. I recommend the sites "behindthename" and " " since they have many different name origins to choose from.

I do like that you're adding to Gretel's character; she's turning out to be very interesting and well-developed. I'm very interested in where her and Lieutenant Kotler's relationship is going to go now. _

I hope you keep up the good work; I'm becoming more and more interested in this story.
Oujdagirl chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Don't worry about it being so short! I'm just happy that you updated! YAY! XD
ChainsawPrincess chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Aww, I really liked this one. Gretal is becoming really 3 dimentional and you are really growing as a writer x
Lea chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
WOW.

...

I just don't have words to descrive this.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

Can you update soon, please?¿ It's a beautiful story, with all you can imagine and more. It's very...impressive.

Well, hope you update. And don't be lazy. You can, you must finish this story! 'Cause I'll die if you don't update!

My best wishes:

Lea
ThAt'S mE chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Hey, girl!

This fic is magnific, delicious, the best of the bests! I read it in ten minutes! I love kutler, gretel and the way you write. Yeah, there are moments that I think the characters are a little...strange, you know?¿ One moment there are laughing and another there are shouting. But that's brilliant and exiting. I love when kutler's possessive with the girl. Oh, a question: how older is gretel?¿ And kutler?¿

Please update soon.

You know?¿ The 25 of October's my birthday. Can you update with a special chapter like a present?¿ Please, I BEG YOU!

You're one of my favorites writers here. Come on, don't desapoint me.

I'll wait impatient for you to update the fic.

YOU CAN!

With love:

Me
Mara Amon chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
I completely understand the stress of school, so take as long as you want to write the next chapter:) I also really appericate the authors note that expained you're difficulies with fiting in time. Anyways, I will keep reading
anthropics chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Argh! I want MORE! Yh, love being 13 ]
anthropics chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
OMG. Im studying this AMAZING book for English and I just randomly thought i would the fan fic versions, and i fell in love with yours. U need to give urself credit! Keep it up! D
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »