Reviews for Hats, Slaps, and Kissy Faces
Ach'em Zour Poland chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
I have high expectations for this story.

just saying.

good job.
luna chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
soooo cute but my dad would like kill both me and him if he ever cought me kissing someone like twice my age
FFww2reviewerJC chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Loved it! :) would like a new chapter soon!
Didn't like the profanity, thou.
But keep it up! I got an email update and I was so excited!
nannyandpotocrazy chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
GAH! I didn't know this was still being updated! I thought it was abandoned forever. :) You're right though, I had to go back and read the last chapter to catch up on what happened... XD
Mrs.Jasper Whitlock Hale081896 chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Will you continue this? I really hope you do I love it
Echos of 2008-2009 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
i feel so bad for saying this, but i love it.
nannyandpotocrazy chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
It can't be left like that! AHHHHH! PLEASE REVIEW! I'm a big fan of Gretel and Kotler XD. By the way, you have a nice use of vocabulary... That's not random at all... Anyways, PLEASE update! I'm dying here! I also put you and your story under alert. I favorited it too.
nannyandpotocrazy chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
V chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
I swear, if you leave like this I gonna damn you.

Where the hell are you, girl?¿ This fic is just brilliant! Now, come on, you are to lazy to update or what?¿ We love this! Mostly me! So, please now, update, I just wanna now how this will end. It's really interesting and the point of view of the story is really well worked.

Now sit down in fornt of the computer! We are waiting for you!

Greetings.
heyhey08221996 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
i know the whole nazi thing is weird but looking past that and basing it all on the movie character(actor:RupertFriend)kotler is so hot and a total sullen unreachable beautiful creature that has me a 15 year old girl wanting some lol and the uniform makes him look handsome and just like gretel i love the hat )
CplCrandall chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
So sweet. Romance like that is adorable, though Gretel is only thirteen. Still though, sweet. I want my own Kurt Kotler.
Aisha chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
YAY omg you updated! I've been hoping and now YAY! keep up the awesome work
shottersnation chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
I love this chapter.

You make them seem real!

woah Kotler is so hot.

Please continue this!
Tayla With a Dark Heart chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
wait in chapter 3 it says Praying He would Squash Her. Did You Mean wouldnt Squash Her Or Did you Really Mean Squash her
Hannibal.bites chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Loving the story so far, keep it up!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »