Reviews for Hats, Slaps, and Kissy Faces
CplCrandall chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
So sweet. Romance like that is adorable, though Gretel is only thirteen. Still though, sweet. I want my own Kurt Kotler.
Aisha chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
YAY omg you updated! I've been hoping and now YAY! keep up the awesome work
shottersnation chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
I love this chapter.

You make them seem real!

woah Kotler is so hot.

Please continue this!
Tayla With a Dark Heart chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
wait in chapter 3 it says Praying He would Squash Her. Did You Mean wouldnt Squash Her Or Did you Really Mean Squash her
Hannibal.bites chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Loving the story so far, keep it up!
enterthetardis chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
That was an amazing chapter! I love this story and its funny how every chapter starts with the word accidently. This really is one of the best stories I have read and its also very creative. Update soon!
Your number one fan chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
I love your Story and when insaw that you had updated, it was all I could do to stay in my chair! Thank you for writing this! I love it!
94kgirly chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
PLEASE MAKE MORE!
Verity Caprice chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
I love your story, you really made it real for me! Please update soon! I can't wait any longer!
FFww2reviewerJC chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Really good! I found an error or two here or there, but very funny! Please add another chapter in your spare time?
Aisha chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Yay, I was really happy that you had started updating again and cannot wait for the next chapter, keep up the awsum writing XD
cath luvs cats chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
[It's been many months since I last reviewed, but I haven't forgotten about this fanfic at all]

I'm an 8th grader too, so I totally get how busy it is sometimes. ;)

I have to say, I like this chapter a lot, especially the ending. I can't wait to see the rest of Gretel's reaction to her Christmas gift and where her relationship with Kotler will go after that.
DianneD chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Ha ha, this story's awesome, especially the part where Kotler gives Gretel his hat! )

I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Simply.Tawny chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
This is a better. You gave your story much more description, so I think I'm starting to understand where you're taking it.

You need to watch your grammar still, though. You have some words misspelled and you are getting many homophones and possessives mixed up. The first chapters seemed okay, but around chapter three and four it started getting choppy again.

I also would like to suggest looking up some words before using them in your story. An "affair" is generally when someone is cheating on their spouse. I do not understand how that could be brought up with Gretel in mind, so revision is probably needed in that part of the story. I would also recommend that you look up names before using them in the story. "Bryant" is an English name and "Skyler" is not a surname, it's a first-name. I recommend the sites "behindthename" and " " since they have many different name origins to choose from.

I do like that you're adding to Gretel's character; she's turning out to be very interesting and well-developed. I'm very interested in where her and Lieutenant Kotler's relationship is going to go now. _

I hope you keep up the good work; I'm becoming more and more interested in this story.
Oujdagirl chapter 6 . 10/28/2010