Reviews for The Musician
Sherlocking chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That was, well, amazing.

It just flowed perfectly, the changing scenes constantly didn't annoy me at all [It usually does]

Just- Wow.

X
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was beautifullt written. Fantastic job! I liked all the description there was, and all the different switches between time and people.
Lotte Dot chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This is so, so, so beautiful.

Jesus, I loved every little bit of it. Really.

Amazing work, dear. I love your writing :)

Cheers!

L.
Kizzia chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Your writing had a dreamlike quality that really worked, or as if you were seeing scenes in a crystal ball! Loved it.
ejmck chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow, that was simply one of the most beautiful fic I've ever read. The way you connected each fragment with a phrase started in the previous section was brilliant! I mean it kinda underlined the fact that though each situation was different and each person experienced a different sort of intense love, they were all bound together by that love. It was just awesome!

Also the way you described Uther's love for Igraine was spot on. I love the idea of his awkward hesitation at expressing emotion, it would explain why he sometimes seems so cold.

Thank you so much for writing this it was lovely!
Kironomi chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Aw, I loved the part with Ygraine and is rare to see him cry!

And the part with Hunith and Balinor...XD They are so cute!

And I'm glad you've included the part of the unicorn episode.I loved that 's good to clearly know what Arthur was thinking!

Every part with Ygraine and Uther just breaks my heart! They loved each other so much, yet they had such a terrible destiny!

The part with the battle...I'm glad Arthur knew before he was made king.

Hunith must've been really desperate when she found out she was pregnant.I think you've conveyed that well.

I like how you're connecting the scenes by shared sentences.

Ah!I liked the way he confessed and why he the part with Merlin sliding to Arthur's knees was highly suggestive!

wow...beautiful fic!A little bit intense and angsty, for I am almost crying, but nonetheless very merlin and Arthur feel a bit weighted down by their destiny.
DevonWren chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was so beautiful, i love the way you exlored more than one relationship and kept it all so... well, it was mesmerising - i won't lie!

And then the lyrics at the end made me shiver - really well put together with the stories.

Thank you, this made me feel so serenely happy it's insane (if serenely happy and insane can go together in any way, shape, or form)

Kepp up the good work,